Behind The Scenes 2/19/2018- ???

Behind The Scenes @ Fiddleback Forge

Just a friendly reminder these knives are for “Preview” not “Pre-sale”.

Kyle has officially taken over the “glue-up” process today. He’s had a couple small batches w/ Cody over the past couple weeks in an effort to get him fully up to speed.

Here he is getting a little advice from Allen regarding the “Fiddleback” way of doing this process.

2v2JQWQJrxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWZj3xurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWZduxurAoi.jpg

Today’s full batch

2v2JQWQouxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWe7yxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWetzxurAoi.jpg

Someone needs to say something to Kyle about his knife of choice.
2v2JQWeAjxurAoi.jpg

With Kyle moving on to the glue-process, we have a new Sheriff of of the Drill Press. John.

I think this is his 3rd week here

2v2JQWen2xurAoi.jpg

He’s about ½ way there

2v2JQWeS5xurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWePrxurAoi.jpg

Andy doing Monday things

2v2JQWZJ3xurAoi.jpg

Andy & Allen keep carts loaded w/ everything they will need. The carts travel from station to station w/ them. This is Andy’s

2v2JQWZHUxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWZTvxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWZ7vxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWZ6oxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWZcUxurAoi.jpg

2v2JQWDEJxurAoi.jpg

More to come as time permits.

Thanks for looking!

Questions & Comments welcome.

I would like to see a different makers knife of Andy’s collection posted each week at the beginning pic. I know he has some Busse’s

I recall reading an older thread where someone mentioned lanyard/fob beads made from the ‘bullseye’ materials. Seeing these BTS pictures reminded me of it, and I wasn’t sure where to ask about it.
Any chance of those ever being produced?

Say what... These guys are crazy, that's an awesome/useful vintage Vic solo(?) there Kyle

VANCE VANCE chop me up some 12x12 squares of your glue up table and that other beat up table. It would make a pretty sweet tray to display Fiddlebacks on.

I recall reading an older thread where someone mentioned lanyard/fob beads made from the ‘bullseye’ materials. Seeing these BTS pictures reminded me of it, and I wasn’t sure where to ask about it.
Any chance of those ever being produced?
there were 5 made. 1 marked " Fiddleback". I put it on my Runt and carried it for awhile. I gifted it away at the last USAMADEBLADE open house. The other
2v2JQ8PrSxurAoi.jpg

honestly...i did not find it as cool as I thought it would be. it just looks like a stainless tube on a lanyard.
The first 4 people( 1 per person please) to email me at phillip@fiddlebackforge.com can get the remaining ones.>>>>>ALL GONE, Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Say what... These guys are crazy, that's an awesome/useful vintage Vic solo(?) there Kyle

VANCE VANCE chop me up some 12x12 squares of your glue up table and that other beat up table. It would make a pretty sweet tray to display Fiddlebacks on.
Danny
Much respect to the Vic's.......this is more like a the cheapest knife in the history of the worlds...google "penny knife"

What if we just take a air hammer and chisel some off and send it to you. I'll enclose some epoxy to affix it to your table. your wife will love it:D

Last edited:
Back