Behind The Scenes 2/19/2018- ???

Oh, pertinux pertinux .....I was feeling the panic vicariously just now reading your post!! Thank goodness for the small zipper pockets that hide things so safely and securely that we cannot find them. I wonder how many other things you found in your frantic search that you weren't actually looking for....

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Lady1911, post: 17869346, member: 491250"Thanks goodness for the small zipper pockets that hide things so safely and securely that we cannot find them.[/quote]

Uh, yeah. The upside being, I had secured the bead in such a way that it could not be (easily) lost. "Lost" being relative, as it turned out.

I wonder how many other things you found in your frantic search that you weren't actually looking for....

I mostly found that I need to better organize a lot of my way cool stuff. :cool:

~ S.

Get thee to an EDKarda lanyard, little Awesome Bead. Your exile in the knapsack pocket caverns is now over. Hooray!

just to keep the folks that claimed the beads up to date..i haven't mailed them yet...we dont have stamps:(\\Ivy's so ashamed she wont even look at me
2v2JbQjrhxurAoi.jpg

Back