• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Boycott?

That guy was banned from bladeforums. That's a good indicator.

Benchmade started a law suit against him for using their registered trademarks and he got pissy about.

He's an idiot. It's not a boycott, it's a personal feud. I'm moving this to FEEDBACK.

I looked at his website and I can only say OMG. This guy is dangerous and he has sharp things all around him. I cannot for the life of me believe he is actually making an living with that website. :eek:

He sure has a nice long list of BM/Mentor group lawsuits listed.

Too bad we'll never hear BM's side of the story.

Wow.... That guy is stupid... calling out benchmade on false accusations. Roadside Imports sucks too with lots of crappy knives!

Dope must have damaged his brain:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support Willie Nelson’s NORML and Boycott Benchmade for their support for AOI Lobbyists.
You can Click on the Icon for the Direct Link to the Oregon Normal Boycott of Benchmade.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:jerkit:

He sure has a nice long list of BM/Mentor group lawsuits listed.

Too bad we'll never hear BM's side of the story.

Couldn't agree more. The issue I have is that his voice makes me want to:barf:

I read this as I flick my Presidio...

Yeah, I think I'll not boycott Benchmade, thankyouverymuch ;)

Has anyone watched this guys videos, if he is getting sued for what he says, that is pretty shady of BM.. I had no idea BM was so "Legally-Aggressive", but I guess you have to protect yourself. I don't know...

Yeah he is, but I guess I would to if I was getting sued for $200,000 over $200 worth of sells that he didn't even import, he purchased them from an importer. I guess BM should go after the importer, if they themselves aren't the importer. Nevertheless, it sounds like a real crappy situation.

He's commiting Libel

He is also guilty of Douchebaggery...

For someone that doesn't like Benchmade, he sure owns a lot of them... It's funny to hear him speak - his tone indicates that he is being fed what to say, reading cue cards, etc.

I remember talking to this guy on youtube once. He was telling me weird things about how Benchmade plans to rule the United States and take over all businesses. That really creeped me the hell out.

Back