Benchmade cuts up guns now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It make no difference if the guns were used in a crime or just given to the police, they should have been auctioned in a state/county/local municipality auction to generate revenue. Also, why would a company put itself in the 2A controversy?

ETA: I will still be keeping my bugout :D

Last edited:
As a Canadian I just wanted to point out that here in Canada the Government went after guns restricting them severely. Now they are after our knives and ironically now I can't easily purchase most of what Benchmade offers. If it happened here it will happen in America! If they take the guns, they will eventually go after the knives.

Wake up Benchmade your an Arms Manufacture and you're funding the rope in which they will hang you.

As a Canadian I just wanted to point out that here in Canada the Government went after guns restricting them severely. Now they are after our knives and ironically now I can't easily purchase most of what Benchmade offers. If it happened here it will happen in America! If they take the guns, they will eventually go after the knives.

Wake up Benchmade your an Arms Manufacture and you're funding the rope in which they will hang you.
This guy gets it.

While anything is possible to my understanding Canada has no bill of rights which guarantees it. The NRA is also an insanely strong lobbyist here in the states. Hell there is also a Liberal Gun Club that advocates the rights of gun owners.

While anything is possible to my understanding Canada has no bill of rights which guarantees it. The NRA is also an insanely strong lobbyist here in the states. Hell there is also a Liberal Gun Club that advocates the rights of gun owners.

But yet it’s probably easier to purchase a rifle in Canada than in NYC, Chicago, DC, NJ. Our northern friend makes a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back