Bento Box Paramilitary 2 M390 coming back in stock?

I ordered 2. One is for me and the other will probably be sold once I see what the secondary market is on them. The market for the previous runs of the blue M390 models was very strong. While I do buy blades at retail to sell them, I don't have any problem with a company making more (or charging more for) of a popular design. Spyderco and BBS need to do what's in their best interest. They don't owe it to the collectors to protect their "investments". Sorry, that's just how the world works.

You may want to look into upgrading your membership to dealer level given your admission. From Spark's sight wide rules,

DEALER / MATERIALS PROVIDER - Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping). Other terms for dealers include purveyor, broker, reseller, etc. Materials Providers offer raw materials such as steel, handle materials, or other items related to knifemaking in general as typical stock for sale to the forum members or to the general public via their own store front or website.

Mine is less than 300 miles away now and will be delivered tomorrow!! I've been wanting this specific color for a long time now. PM2 purchases within the last 3 months: m4 jade, m4 CF, s110v, now this. Looks like someone got busted!! :D

I just ordered two...just in case one is a dud. Nice thing is they don't charge your twice for shipping. So by ordering two I cut my shipping cost in half! Overall, I actually saved money right?? Haha.

I just ordered two...just in case one is a dud. Nice thing is they don't charge your twice for shipping. So by ordering two I cut my shipping cost in half! Overall, I actually saved money right?? Haha.
But what if you get two duds ?
Should of ordered 3 and plus your shipping would be even cheaper 🤑

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Should arrive at my friend's house in MA tomorrow, then he'll be shipping it here to White Plains, NY :/
Stupid policy...

You may want to look into upgrading your membership to dealer level given your admission. From Spark's sight wide rules,

DEALER / MATERIALS PROVIDER - Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping). Other terms for dealers include purveyor, broker, reseller, etc. Materials Providers offer raw materials such as steel, handle materials, or other items related to knifemaking in general as typical stock for sale to the forum members or to the general public via their own store front or website.

Wow, I never would have guessed that the definition of a Dealer would be so broad. Good to know.

By chance I stumbled across the fresh listing for pre-orders at BBS within the first hour while looking for a discontinued Spyderco. I ordered one, to replace one which found a new home with someone of sticky fingers and miniscule scruples. (Maybe i should have ordered two...)

I 'spect it should ship right quick, among the batch of early orders, and I'm just a short hop for the carrier.

Hope to have it in time for opportunistic slice and dice for TDay. (on second thought, ixnay; better to bring a *fixed blade* kitchen knife to the soup kitchen, and pre-empt possible raising of eyebrows and ire.)

kNxw2EJ.jpg

Mail just arrived!

Mine should be here today. I'm psyched. Hunting down an M390 from the original run was what got my fascinated with the PM2 line. I eventually sold that knife, but have missed it since then. Will be very glad to have another one!

Mine will be arriving today. Now my dilemma is choosing between the M390, Jade M4, Cruwear and a normal satin Digi S30V. My addiction is strong. must.. have.. all....

kNxw2EJ.jpg

Mail just arrived!
Love it!!!
How's fit and finish a long with the action ?
I know the Cruwear run was pretty stellar including mine. Otb the blade would drop free and very smooth and blade dead center . No play and fit and finish was outstanding . Hoping the same with the m390 run .

Last edited:
My M390 is essentially identical to my Cruwear on fit and finish (which is the best on any PM2 I've owned). My M390 drops free, blade centered, and no play.

Love it!!!
How's fit and finish a long with the action ?
I know the Cruwear run was pretty stellar including mine. Otb the blade would drop free and very smooth and blade dead center . No play and fit and finish was outstanding . Hoping the same with the m390 run .

My M390 is essentially identical to my Cruwear on fit and finish (which is the best on any PM2 I've owned). My M390 drops free, blade centered, and no play.
Good to know !
Thanks 👍

Just got mine today. Blade perfectly centered, but doesn't drop easily. Probably just need to break it in a bit. That absolutely is a beautiful blue though. Definitely a keeper!

Just got mine today. Blade perfectly centered, but doesn't drop easily. Probably just need to break it in a bit. That absolutely is a beautiful blue though. Definitely a keeper!
Sometimes you just need to give the pivot a ever so little turn and it'll be perfect . But I normally like to break it in a little first then adjust with the exception of my cruwear which free falls . No biggie though and that's great yours is centered sounds like you got a keeper .
Congrats 😎

Got my two today and as others have stated, flawless fit and finish and free falls right out of the box! Very nice run it sounds like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it today! Perfect fit and finish, my wife said don't you already have one like that in a different color :D

Back