Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

UJ3DX1tl.jpg

That’s a handsome and wicked looking Spike dagger you got there Gus! I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of that blade.

I too have a weakness for @Ban Tang's work. His handle designs are simply sublime and sort of melt in your hand. Of course his legendary edge sharpening is what most people recognize him for.

Here are a few of mine. (Top to bottom: Mini-Bowie in Elmax, BT-4 in 20CV, & Mini-Bowie in VG-10)

Phil

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier Phil. Those are some fine examples of Ban’s work. :thumbsup::)

^Very nice design Lorien Lorien ! I real like the way you incorporated a smoother neutral handle section for chopping and shallow finger groove for the choked up grip for close work. The bolstered burlap version is my favorite of the two.

Who's making these? Are they going to be a very limited offering or more readily available to buy?

Thanks!

Phil

the ship sailed on these guys years ago. I designed the first one in 2014 and the second the following year. Been waiting that long for these! Had to light a little fire but here they are finally! Ryan Weeks made the first version from six blanks I had waterjet cut up here by an acquaintance, and the second version Peter Bruno cut the blanks from my design from 1095 and Ryan arranged that one. Unless someone else picks up the torch these hatchets are of an extinct species. I'd love to see Nate rock one or the other of them out, but I think he's kinda got his hands full these days...

Thanks Comprehensivist Comprehensivist :)

Growing up in NYC in the 70’s and 80’s, many of us were captivated by throwing stars, nunchucks and kung fu movies. We would trade them, share different throwing techniques, and no one I knew ever got hurt. Of course, it wasn’t long before they were banned, and all these years later, we aren’t even allowed to look at them online! :rolleyes: Nevertheless, I was pretty excited when I saw that RMJ Tactical released this quality-made piece… :cool:

Covid-19 EDC: G32, CPK EDC2, Bantangknives DE Mini Bowie, Olight S1A BATON Cu, and of course Joufuu ISP
Nudoda5.jpg

R71RQtC.jpg

LOL, only our Gussifer :p

Hey brother, jest aside, I think that those who know you already know that you work in a hospital so with that said, I hope that you and your family remain safe and healthy during this Covid-19 crisis because your job comes with extra hazardous situations these days!

Back