Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I just noticed that last picture says “1 of 1” at the top. That’s because I had to get that picture off of an old eBay listing I found after I had purchased the knife from another maker/collector. I don’t know if it’s the only one Rob made but I haven’t seen another.

New Seax made by David Mary David Mary arrived yesterday. Love it.

i-jXRZm7m-X4.jpg

I want a Loveless style drop hunter from TK Steingass so bad!! I do have one in that pattern from Voltja Destensky that is really sweet. Those are beauties man ^ :thumbsup:

Thanks! I’ve looked at Voltja’s knives many times when he’s posted them for sale but I keep telling myself I‘m done buying Loveless patterns, I have enough, I think lol. They do look really well done though. I had a dropped hunter from TK a while back, maybe 8 years ago or so and wasn’t too happy with it so I sent it back. It was nice but the primary grind was pretty thick along with the edge bevels and it just had a chunky feel to it compared to the other Loveless style knives I had. It felt a little oversized and too squared off if that makes sense. Please don’t let that stop you though, many people love his work!

Last edited:
Thanks! I’ve looked at Voltja’s knives many times when he’s posted them for sale but I keep telling myself I‘m done buying Loveless patterns, I have enough, I think lol. They do look really well done though. I had a dropped hunter from TK a while back, maybe 8 years ago or so and wasn’t too happy with it so I sent it back. It was nice but the primary grind was pretty thick along with the edge bevels and it just had a chunky feel to it compared to the other Loveless style knives I had. It felt a little oversized and too squared off if that makes sense. Please don’t let that stop you though, many people love his work!

I appreciate the honest feedback. I had a few makers I wanted blades from last year that I got accomplished.....stuart davenport, Phillip patton.....i didn't get the steingass blade nailed down. The fit of the destensky blades are good. Seriously good. I haven't taken them to the woods yet though......

Much different but I really like dalibors work too

Dalibor’s work is great. He provides an exceptional value for some old world forged goodness. I almost clipped that little stag drop point out from under you, but you beat me to it that day. I have been trying not to buy his pieces as I want to buy them all. He makes a really large chopper with micarta I can best describe as bruised banana, I am on the look out for one of those, I know he would make it if I bumped him.

The worst thing about his work is I know you like it. Every time I go to surprise you with something I know you want, you back channel him and get it yourself. You did it with that hawk in particular. You are starting to piss me off a little bit. Guess I am gonna have to go back to zipper masks, gag balls and kong dongs for you at Christmas, you alway liked getting those in the past.

Back