Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

YiRNKVL.jpg

odSsoBS.jpg

Last edited:
I recognize that sheath. ;) It looks like a good fit for that handsome Busse. Some nice grinding on the blade. :thumbsup:

Phil
Yeah it’s an old school Joufuu originally made for the Fiddleback Camp Knife. Did I get that one from you Phil?
Thanks it’s a Steel Heart 2 Fishy Variant ground by Jerry himself. The top is a very sharp hollow grind and the bottom is a flat grind. :thumbsup:;)

Last edited:
Yeah it’s an old school Joufuu originally made for the Fiddleback Camp Knife. Did I get that one from you Phil?
Thanks it’s a Steel Heart 2 Fishy Variant ground by Jerry himself. The top is a very sharp hollow grind and the bottom is a flat grind. :thumbsup:;)

Yeah Gus, you got that sheath from me. Here is a photo of it circa 2015 with my old Fiddleback Camp Knife.

i-Pn2s3sZ-XL.jpg

Your photo got me thinking that I still have a couple of nice @JouFuu sheaths from that era and one was currently unassigned to a knife. Hmmmm, I wonder if it will fit the new DEK-1 I got in trade last week? Yep! It seems the “Alpha Dog” has finally found a suitable match worthy of riding in it.

i-S6LxVzs-XL.jpg

Thanks for the idea.

Phil

Yeah Gus, you got that sheath from me. Here is a photo of it circa 2015 with my old Fiddleback Camp Knife.

i-Pn2s3sZ-XL.jpg

Your photo got me thinking that I still have a couple of nice @JouFuu sheaths from that era and one was currently unassigned to a knife. Hmmmm, I wonder if it will fit the new DEK-1 I got in trade last week? Yep! It seems the “Alpha Dog” has finally found a suitable match worthy of riding in it.

i-S6LxVzs-XL.jpg

Thanks for the idea.

Phil
:thumbsup: Your DEK1 looks great in that old school JouFuu leather!

Back