Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Just out of work. More comprehensive shots later. I sent him the below, he suggested Sleipner then said "ok," and the piece materialized. I have quite a few from him, including similar customs, and he has nailed it every. damn. time. He's amazing. As with CPK, Jakub's Quality vs. Cost ratio is very high.
View attachment 2539119
You are so much better than me at explaining what you're thinking.....

I have so many ideas in my head but when I draw them out it's pretty much this

HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Ok, to present this mf beauty. The plan was to use the HDFK as a template adjusted into my personal ideal. The HDFK is a _phenomenal_ piece, a pillar in this industry (as are many/most of the CPK offerings.... duh). Briefly, what I wanted as the most functional farm/utilitarian/tactical tool possible, for me, listed;
- Balanced to just behind the quillon/guard
- 0.25"
- FHFG
- Swedged for penetration
- Squared spine with well-positioned fine jimping to accommodate 3 of my basic holds (skinning, choked up, std)
- Choil with rear-sloping quillon/guard for weak side backhand
- Fwd scale ramping to blade
- Two fore-aft holes for paracord reinforcing grip potential (with a loop) as well as spear functionality attaching to a shaft
- Prolific large jimping to accommodate multiple gloved holds
- Glass/skull breaker with a pry function

Jakub gollik gollik has done me.... quite... well.

At present, If I could only grab one blade, this would be it. But, I have a Shiv inbound, and would be biting my lip (hard!) leaving an HDFK, UF2, or MC behind.

IMG_6659.jpeg
IMG_6660.jpeg
IMG_6663.jpeg
IMG_6664.jpegIMG_6674.jpeg
IMG_6675.jpegIMG_6671.jpeg

Last edited:
zlcJq6a.jpg

Back