• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Best online knife store?

Amazon occasionally has a steal here and there, but what online store has great customer service and great prices?

There are many threads on this exact topic if you search.
BladeHQ has a great selection.

There is a list of approved blade forum stores - maybe someone will post it. It contains some good online stores.

Knifeworks and Knifecenter are great place to shop for me as they ship international.

I'm partial to knifeworks and gpknives. Top notch.

just in this past week i had a great experience with knifeworks. i received a knife in the mail, wasn't happy with the color and blade centering so i called them to let them know i was returning the knife for an exchange. they took my number down and made a note as to what i was looking for specifically in the knife. the salesperson called me a few days later and we talked it over and they said they would do their best to find what i was looking. a few more days after that i received a knife with everything i had asked for with color and blades etc..

I have always used Knifecenter in the past with no complaints.

For my most recent purchase I went with GPKnives. Best price around and great customer service. Even got all a call from sweet Jamie to make sure everything was sorted out properly. Lucky me!

Generally you're only allowed to post the names of participating dealers versus all good dealers on BF.

Geez. There is a stuck thread in General stating that General is not the place for this type of thread. It really should not be that difficult to understand why we have a good bad and ugly area and discussion forums.

As far as the best, there are a few, but I always try to find what I want from the dealers who help sponsor this community and the quiet ones are the ones I search first. Just my way of supporting folks who support the largest informational knife site on the web.

New Graham, Collector Knives, Knifeworks, Northwest knives, GP Knives, One Stop Knife Shop, Sooner State Knives, Knives Ship Free. Many more I can't think of and many more I want to do biz with. Great individual collectors to buy from on here.

I ve had good dealings with Knifeworks, Gpknives, and Blade HQ. You should also check out Cutlery Shoppe.

Many good ones, but my favorites:

For modern knives: Knifeworks & USA Made Blade

For traditionals: Northwestern Knife Company & Knives Ship Free

For customs: JK Knives

Back