Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

A little off topic, but do you dig a lot of graves by night?
I'd probably go with Irish coffee for that.

I read it, as "night off from Graves" :confused: ;) :D :thumbsup:

000001552-Ducasse.jpg

Haven’t had a Moosehead in many years...might need to fix that!

I sure do miss Bob :(

Bob was a special breed. He didn’t hold his opinion back and he didn’t sugar coat things. One of my favorite knives I have thanks to him.

My uncle got m started on drinking Moosehead, he is a big time moose hunter and it’s become a bit of an obsession.

Good looking libations everyone! We're heading out to one of my favorite local brew-pubs tonight, but we're going with some folks from my wife's work, so I don't know that I'll get any beverage and blade photos. (She already gives me weird looks for taking those photos when it's just the two of us. :rolleyes:)

I finally got the hang of photographing those mirror polished blades. :p

I love it when I take a photo of a knife with a polished blade and realize after the fact that I've captured a nice reflection of myself with a goofy concentrating-on-taking-a-photo face. :D

Too classy for me, I guess.

I think you were right though, I just can't avoid a pun! :D :thumbsup:

Good looking libations everyone! We're heading out to one of my favorite local brew-pubs tonight, but we're going with some folks from my wife's work, so I don't know that I'll get any beverage and blade photos. (She already gives me weird looks for taking those photos when it's just the two of us. :rolleyes:)

I love it when I take a photo of a knife with a polished blade and realize after the fact that I've captured a nice reflection of myself with a goofy concentrating-on-taking-a-photo face. :D

I think we've all been there, on both counts, my friend! :D Have a great evening Barrett :thumbsup:

Bob was a special breed. He didn’t hold his opinion back and he didn’t sugar coat things. One of my favorite knives I have thanks to him.

My uncle got m started on drinking Moosehead, he is a big time moose hunter and it’s become a bit of an obsession.

A special breed indeed. I always said that Bob spoke his mind and made no apologies for it. The last knife I bought from him was my #14 Rotten Banana Bone, a knife made a little more special because it came from him.

Planterz Planterz yes 9% helps. Their 60 minute ipa doesn't appeal to me, their 120 minute is around 18% and it is amazing. It's hard to find the 120 and when you do it's pricey. I think I paid 10 bucks for the last bottle I found.

Back