Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Very tropical, JP! :D How are you liking that Case Mini Beer Trapper? I had almost forgotten about those, haven’t seen ‘em much around here. (I still think Case missed the boat not calling that knife the “Trappist.”)
:thumbsup: the MBT is very useful, opening beer bottles and the clip can be put at good use, like cutting a pineapple :) Randy sent it to me.

This Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch ale is new to me, and utterly delightful!

abdkdJP.jpg

Your Beerbelly is quite an innovation, Jeff! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
I totally agree with your assessment of Founders Dirty Bastard, one of my favorites! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have some on hand almost all the time. My wife and daughter call it "chatty beer", claiming that it makes me more talkative than they can handle. :D This is an old (and poor, even for me) photo, but I drank some Friday evening.
minichamp.dirtybast.jpg

- GT

"Soiled Illegitimate", please. That is good stuff. That little cap-lifter looks like it might incorporate a ray-gun.
Oops! Sorry for violating family-friendly expectations, Jer! ;) I've had my Minichamp for several years, and carry it 24/7/365, but am still unsure of the purpose of some of its tools. For all I know there could be a ray-gun in there! :D
I used its ink pen to take notes in church this morning.

- GT

Back