Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

It has to be Friday somewhere :)
Having a cold one with my new 2018 Elk Blade forum knife
sdfiJL4.jpg

My favorite electrolyte replenishment station has switched Bell's Amber for Bell's Winter. I was expecting it to taste like nutmeg or something, and I feared it would be cloyingly sweet when I saw how dark it is, but it's excellent. I'll have to pick some up at Costco and take a picture.

32397049348_53df3a65ae_b.jpg

I was eating at a German restaurant in New Braunfels yesterday, and had to pull out my Buck stockman to cut the bratwurst--the butter knife they gave me was good for spreading the mustard, though.
The beverage is a Paulaner hefeweizen, and it was delicious. I also had a Hacker-Pschorr dunkel weizen, but had already finished it when I decided to take a photo.

I was eating at a German restaurant in New Braunfels yesterday, and had to pull out my Buck stockman to cut the bratwurst--the butter knife they gave me was good for spreading the mustard, though.
The beverage is a Paulaner hefeweizen, and it was delicious. I also had a Hacker-Pschorr dunkel weizen, but had already finished it when I decided to take a photo.
Das sieht gut aus!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Can I get me some of that kraut!?

Hope your all proud of yourself for showing off such a tasty lunch! :p

Guess I'll have to settle for a flower or two this fine evening! :D

- Del

9ApneCv.jpg

That's a great looking knife tmd_87 tmd_87 !

Funny story for you maybe. When we were expecting my daughter a little over 3 years ago, my wife thought our grocery budget would go down because we wouldn't be buying her beer/wine for several months. Just so happened her OBGYN was right across the street from a store with a great selection of beer and somehow we (i) ended up spending more on beer during that pregnancy than the two of us usually do!

Minus the knife and the cigar, there is a whole lot of Oregon happening in the picture below. A vessel from an Oregon icon, McMenamins, a Pinot Noir from the very Willamette Valley that I have spent most of my life in, a sprig of evergreen, and a whole lot of clouds in the sky :D.

hJBGQZv.jpg

That's a great looking knife tmd_87 tmd_87 !

Funny story for you maybe. When we were expecting my daughter a little over 3 years ago, my wife thought our grocery budget would go down because we wouldn't be buying her beer/wine for several months. Just so happened her OBGYN was right across the street from a store with a great selection of beer and somehow we (i) ended up spending more on beer during that pregnancy than the two of us usually do!

LOL, I definitely gained some pregnancy weight.

Back