Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Some Weller and some Stag on this fine chilly evening.

vK6WqAS.jpg

Sadly the same can not be said for the Wallabies (rugby world cup)...lets hope England can whup the All Blacks on Saturday....not that I'm into rugby, I just hate New Zealand....errr...wherever that is.:D
Ddssssszzzz....plop......
20191024-174435.jpg

With a nice Chianti...fff ffff fff....

We've been grinding and brewing this coffee, that we buy from Costco, for a few years now. It's rare that I have a cup of coffee anywhere that I find better then what we drink at home.
The Lloyd speaks for itself!
FnSkwPJ.jpg

The colors are fantastic. Nice knife too! What is that drink?

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Thank you, my friend. That evening, I was drinking McCarthy's, identified as an Oregon Single Malt. Quite good for a younger tasting "Scotch".

I am drinking a bit of a new one tonight. Another local distillery that replicated an old Irish mash bill from 1865. It is quite brilliant actually.

ox9Vc4e.jpg

I've stockpiled a variety of Oktoberfest examples that I plan to continue to enjoy as my supper beverage most nights until the Oktoberfest brews are gone. I'll certainly make it through October! :p
Tonight (although the photo is from a year ago):
sierranevada.oktfest.CJ.jpg

Tuesday evening:
samadams.octoberfest.imp.toothpick.jpg

Monday evening:
warsteiner.oktfest.merc.jpg

- GT

Should be coming on Thursday...boooo. We just bought a generator to run the fridges (keep beer cold), some lights, and TV/ charging devices.
Thumbs down! Funny how they can turn power off or a storm come and power is off for 10 days as was my case couple mos ago and all is good but if there payment is late...not so good. Hang in there tmd_87 tmd_87 or move to God's country er I mean Arkansas...you wouldn't be the first transplant from California

Back