Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

9zt3n2L.jpg

I guess the Easy Pocket Congress is a good drinking knife!
WOssJi2.jpg

View attachment 1297021
Enjoying a gin and tonic.

Postman rang the doorbell this morning just before I went out. Got a home delivery of bourbon - and avoided the outrageous prices of our state alcohol monopoly ALKO :D:thumbsup: Looking forward to this evening ;) plenty of ice on the go and glasses chilling in the fridge. The two 62s also arrived this week but no such luck in avoiding VAT, import, 'handling charges' etc:rolleyes: No wonder I need a drink..

9zt3n2L.jpg

Both of these posts made me smile. Thanks, guys, and - ENJOY!
- Stuart

As I'm currently having six weeks on the wagon, I've been kind of avoiding this thread :rolleyes: I had my very first alcohol-free beer last night...

8YW4HSW.jpg

Not bad, but there was definitely something missing :rolleyes: Oh yeah, I know what that'd be! o_O ;)

As I'm currently having six weeks on the wagon, I've been kind of avoiding this thread :rolleyes: I had my very first alcohol-free beer last night...

8YW4HSW.jpg

Not bad, but there was definitely something missing :rolleyes: Oh yeah, I know what that'd be! o_O ;)

I don’t know about that, Jack… o_O I like beer as much as the next guy, but I can’t think of several non-alcoholic beverages I’d rather drink than non-alcoholic beer. (That said, I forgot you’re off sugar, too, which would disqualify all my favorite non-boozy beverages.) :D

Beautiful weather in Minnesota today. I was drinking beer outside in shorts and a t-shirt earlier! :cool:

8r5quaG.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t know about that, Jack… o_O I like beer as much as the next guy, but I can’t think of several non-alcoholic beverages I’d rather drink than non-alcoholic beer. (That said, I forgot you’re off sugar, too, which would disqualify all my favorite non-boozy beverages.) :D

Beautiful weather in Minnesota today. I was drinking beer outside in shorts and a t-shirt earlier! :cool:

8r5quaG.jpg

Yeah, my beverage choices are very limited at the moment :( A friend recommended the non-alcoholic beer, and I bought 3 different bottles. Then sat around in the fridge for a while, and I thought I probably wouldn't bother with them, then I realised that I certainly wasn't going to drink them AFTER I fell off the wagon! :eek: :D I had this one last night, it was cold, and I drank it quickly. It tasted better than the other, but I guess you can get used to drinking just about anything :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

YTxGK6z.jpg

Back