Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Anchors aweigh, mates! :D
DPZhmBd.jpg

- GT

Just popped a McEwan's scotch ale with my trusty Beer Scout. Although I usually use my Chunky Drunk, (K'roo) but it's all the way upstairs and I'm feeling lazy.

Please take discussion of the beverages to PM, VM, or email.

With Tapatalk not working, Iʻve been trying to find the time to login using a computer in order to post here. I finally got to enjoy another beer from tmd's care package. I must say, this is my absolute new favorite. I hope it will one day make it's way here across the Pacific. Thanks again Taylor.

Attachments

• 20170418_184122.jpg
    20170418_184122.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 12
As you know, I always enjoy seeing your Martinez Marinera, GT.

I'm intrigued by the porter. How is it? Have you found a new favorite to keep stocked in the fridge?
Greg, thanks for another compliment on my marinera; it's a very satisfying knife for being so simply and inexpensively made! :thumbsup:

I'll follow Frank's admonition to take my response about the porter outside of this thread. It will give me a chance to try out "profile posts" and/or "conversations". :)

- GT

Man, that looks like an incredible beer to go with that simple work blade. Great taste as always tmd!
Thanks! It was a great pair on a friday! Newer brewery called Ol' Republic, they just started canning and bottling beers I believe. I like Belching Beaver as well this just wasn't for me...

This is the last fine specimen from my tmd care package. I thought the juicy ipa was my new favorite, but this is giving me second doubts. I had to pair it with my all time favorite blade. We recently got firestone walker distributed here, but I've never seen this before. I actually bought all the various packs I could find, and really liked the Luponic Distortion the best. This is even better than the luponic in my opinion. No strong alcohol taste at all, just fruity goodness. It almost tastes like POG, if anyone is familiar with our island juice of choice. MBC actually tried to make a POG ipa a little while back, but this taste a lot more like POG than that did. Thanks again Taylor, this truly was a memorable experience. I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20170425_161052.jpg
    20170425_161052.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 7
Back