Bigfoot - let's hear your true encounters

IMHO, the probability of alien life is much higher than that of a giant primate that appears in almost every wilderness, in every country, in every folklore... but has yet to be found.

Ancient Aliens DID have an episode about the "alien connection" with Bigfoot.
I think that says it all right there.

Great artwork, Rob!

I heard something howling/moaning years ago. Whatever was making the noise was as loud as a siren.
It would make this sound and hold it for 7-8 seconds and pause for 2-3 seconds and resume.

Even more interesting was the noisemaker was traveling a densely wooded hillside extremely fast, so fast it covered over half a mile in less than 3 minutes. At that point the noise stopped and all was quiet for about 5 minutes and then all hell broke loose on a nearby farm. There were about 30 head of cattle in the pasture and they all broke into a run and ran into one corner of the pasture and turned and faced the hill and bellowed and screamed for a long time.

I scanned the hill and the pasture with binoculars, but never saw what was making the noise. I've heard some of the recordings that people claim are Bigfoot vocalizations and heard a couple that were very similar.

The timber industry is pretty big. I've always wondered, if they shut down an area for a small owl, what would they do for an unknown primate seen in every state but Hawaii? Pretty good incentive to keep it from being found. Just a thought though...

Now that's a conspiracy theory I've never heard before!

I'm sure some of you guys probably don't believe in extraterrestrials either.

Do I believe there is life on other planets in the universe? Absolutely, the universe is way to big for us to be it, in fact the odds are that there are hundreds if not thousands of planets that we could quite nicely live on...if we could get there.

Do I believe that ET has been visiting Earth? No, for now I'm going to come down on the 'no' side, but open to being convinced otherwise.

i used to think , no way no evidence

then i think i saw one

the remote places here are pretty big , it is possible

I have found a guy who makes his passion bigfoot hunting , he is close i believe to getting proof , looking thru his efforts from begining , to his elaborate surveillance traps now , he is pretty close , but he cant beat the bigfellas sense of smell ... whatever he hides is sniffed out and investigated , the collection of damaged beyond use gear is prety impressive

but , kind of sadly kind of in a good way , if when he does get his proof , he wont make a fuss about it , something about having your face laughed in just for mentioning it ... its off putting .. and the future for bigfoot if he is found to exist ? id not want to think of what would happen ..

i didnt htink the big cat stories here were real either then i saw one , the people in car with me did too and we were all asking each other did you just see ?? when we told anyone what wed seen we had our faces laughed in outright , cos they dont exist ...

absence of evidence is not actually evidence of absence , i believe

as for people looking up to find smarter life out there

wow new concept , people been looking up to smarter life out there since religion began .... :) et may have made your home lol

i've heard all kinds of unidentifiable noises in the woods at night. Heck, even during the day! I think that they could have existed. I doubt that any exist in the continental US now, but there are big areas of northern canada and alaska where no one is. There is also a large amount of australia and central asia where something could have possibly lived. Its shown that grizzly bears in the US cross between population pockets without being detected, so something smarter should be able to. Not discounting what people have witnessed, but often we see what we want to see. The average "chupacabra" sighting is oddly similar to a racoon with mange, a lot of animals look odd when either shaved, or with more hair than we think they should have. There is also some talk that Tasmanian tigers may still exist in some areas. its possible, but the problem comes down to once your genetic pool hits a lower limit, the species is doomed. any population either has to grow, or die, so by this time, its unlikely that there are any left, since if there were any, the population should have reached detectable levels.

My stepbrother just might be Bigfoot.
He's 6'7" and has to get special ordered shoes and boots due to his enormous feet...OMG it's true, it's really true, all of it! Bigfoot exists and lives in my dad's basement!:eek:

We were tlking about that in the other thread... it looks like a big tom turkey.

attachment.php

Bigfoot wears a black hoodie? I saw a much scarier costume this Halloween....

bigfoot wears a black hoodie.jpg

It's the ass-end of a big tom and the leaves give it the appearence of having arms. Watch how is floats up the hill.

Back