BK Style Renderings

Made a machete version:

BKDaoMachete.png

Where would you put a thumb ramp? From handling this cutout, the only thing I think would work is a thumb detent. A full on ramp seems like it would be uncomfortable.
That flat spot right in front of the handle on your cutout. I jimped one of mine there, would work out great.

Sweet looking stuff Dubz!!! I don't know why but I really like that tanto blade.

Cool shiz. There's a lot of popular designs that could be added to the Becker line.

Like the BK Falcata idea a lot. That's a sweet looking blade. Would look great with one of the wide fullers like on some of the nicer khukuri.

The upsweep on the Tanto, That's what it is!!!
That is perfect, Time to go to the "Red Phone"
and get Ethan Becker on the line to put the
"BK Warrior Tanto" into production.;)
Put me on the list for one, Maybe two.:thumbup:
Thanks!!!!

The bk 5 is actually a very tanto shaped blade just without the chisle tip.
It sure is.
That might be it :D
;)

Cool shiz. There's a lot of popular designs that could be added to the Becker line.
Thanks, appreciated.

Like the BK Falcata idea a lot. That's a sweet looking blade. Would look great with one of the wide fullers like on some of the nicer khukuri.
Yes it would. The Dao style is kinda cool.

The upsweep on the Tanto, That's what it is!!!
That is perfect, Time to go to the "Red Phone"
and get Ethan Becker on the line to put the
"BK Warrior Tanto" into production.;)
Put me on the list for one, Maybe two.:thumbup:
Thanks!!!!
That would be nice. ;)

That BK Tanto is sweeeeeet. I'd almost commit hari kari with it just cuz.
That tanto is growing on me as well.

Short wide blade with thumb ramp:

Thumbramp.png

Cool designs but we cant even get a machax let alone new stuff lol

Haha. :D Just gives me something to do. I'm sure my wife could find plenty, but this is funner. ;) :D

I like it. Add some jimping and maybe a shallower dip in the thumb ramp.

Thumb ramp the upsweep and give it a tweener handle, probably be a good skinner. I get some extra cash flow this summer I might take a stab at having a couple of these produced.

Thumb ramp the upsweep and give it a tweener handle, probably be a good skinner. I get some extra cash flow this summer I might take a stab at having a couple of these produced.

I need to do a few more tweeners.

Back