BK21

Nah, I'm talking about hitting the same part of the blade in the same cut even. Not sure really. I don't believe I was hitting the side of the blade. You can see in my review where it sometimes bit deep, and other times didn't. Who knows? I don't really dislike the blade, just not my thing. Hard to replace my 9. Like the 20, and it's a chopping machine, but it's also a lot heavier than the 9. The 9 to me, is the best all rounder.

Also, my review wasn't intended to bum anyone out. These were my honest findings. I always appreciate when someone gives an honest review, even if I wish their results would have been different. Those were my results, and perhaps different than what others experienced.
I'am not good at writing. I didn't mean it that your review bum me or any one out . I was trying to say that I felt bad that you were not happy after you got your blade and used it. Your reviews are my favs. At that time I and it seemed like a lot of others You as well here were all waiting and waiting seemed like forever for the RBK and so excited. Then finally they were here for sale couldn't get the wallet out fast enough . So I hope you understand I think your reviews have always been GREAT and have never bummed me out. Yea, I was just bummed that you diden't like your new knife . The 9 and 20 are both excellent for sure and more than any of us need and who knows maybe I will experience the same thing you did at some point with more time.

Last edited:
Not just any 21, but MY 21! Currently etching the logos. I'm debating on whether to sandblast it or not....

iPm31Gn.jpg

d5gRJSB.jpg

B3KYozx.jpg

Sandblast, yes.

Damn, ruined that 21, haha:

B3KYozx.jpg

No way man, I just made it better! Imagine what I could fetch for a 91Bravo edition bk21...:D I'm leaning more towards blasting it. This would be a great big piece of steel to paint with some cool patina!
I think it would look effing sick sandblasted.

That looks sick brudda.

Even better...

Back