BK21

Appreciate the offer, but my 9 is just fine and dandy thank you. :D

Loving the my new 21 setup. It is a true beast of a chopper!

ZYuW8ze.jpg

ofG6bSM.jpg
Wonder how good that 1 be wid some udders,
Send along when u done
Playin around

Ya da Brute on top for a reason
GWiMqRZ.jpg

Chips a flying long time phrase
All inhabitants of domicile home tomorrow,
Chips be flying
Share a few pics of da aftermath

Damn Bravo never had a sterile
old age
forgot to send wid da package of da 21's
Sorry about Dat Brudda

:eek:

What are the specs on that Carothers? length? weight? thickness? how soon can I haz it?

Good luck scoring one new, Fridays at 12pm PST is when the sales happen over in his subforum, usually within the first 15 seconds of the sales thread being unlocked enough people have posted wanting to buy the knives that they'll all sell.

it's a bloodbath, but darn fun to participate in.

Good luck scoring one new, Fridays at 12pm PST is when the sales happen over in his subforum, usually within the first 15 seconds of the sales thread being unlocked enough people have posted wanting to buy the knives that they'll all sell.

it's a bloodbath, but darn fun to participate in.

Yes it is fun! CPKs are selling out like hot cakes, all in under a matter of seconds. I'm sure the Behemoth Chopper will sell out even faster due to the small quantity being offered.

:eek:

What are the specs on that Carothers? length? weight? thickness? how soon can I haz it?

Apart from the stats provided by 91Bravo, here is the skinny on how-to:

Nathan had originally planned to make about 20-25 of these which he had deemed as prototypes. According to his past interim statements, making this size BC (Behemoth Chopper) really tested his in-house manufacturing facility to the limit. A few months back he ran a sale for 5 of those on his subforum whereby all sold out to the top quickest bidders in under 10 seconds with about over 30 or so others having participated at the same time (3:00 PM Eastern Time when he unlocks his pre announced Friday's sales). There were also another 5 which he had made for himself and some of his long term clients who have exclusive projects running on Nathan's custom work (those books are now closed for another 2 years).

Due to extremely high and popular demand, Nathan is going to be offering 8 more of these on Friday 11/03/2017 at the said time. Their prices are from $525 to $550 without any sheath and excluding shipment ($10 in the U.S.). The cost variance depends on whether the winner chooses micarta handle scales or TeroTuf.

Hope that this helps you.

Back