Blade 2013 Vex Availability?

I like the idea of the SR101 Vex!!
Anybody been using one?

Is there any chance the 2013 Vex will actually be avaialble to people who cannot make Blade or Knox?
Ron Athay

Is there any chance the 2013 Vex will actually be avaialble to people who cannot make Blade or Knox?
Ron Athay

Ron, you might try to check with CS, Rat Trail can be ordered from CS, maybe Vex as well?

Al, did you get AMSMO? Will need a sheath, and more than one might be needed...

Thats right... Didnt look at my little black book, sometimes its hard to keep track LOL

I should have my Vex back from the swamp soon, it will need a sheath as well though!!

Bruiser and satin, cant wait to see her! But im More excited for the drop point RMD... speaking of which, that was suppose to ship to me last week i think???? :confused:.... time to check the email LMAO

Al, looks like you have AMSMO coming your way ;):D
Courtesy of Magoo :thumbup: and facilitated by yours truly :D

Crikey ! You guys are quick ! Go for it Al...and thanks to elof and WW for making it happen ! ;)

I think I saw the combat grade vexes in the photo. That's why I asked how someone living in Vancouver, WA can get one. They used to hold Blade West out here. Troy used to sell for the Swamp. Those two sources account for most of my Busses (30+). But no more. The inability to buy the knife I want is becoming a difficult point with Busse.
Ron Athay

Back