Blade-fondlers

Anybody play with blades at the computer? Or watching tv? Sitting here rolling my Warthog in my hands watching Dirty Jobs online and the question occurred. Can't be just me, right? ;)

It's not just you. Right now I'm watching "The Walking Dead" with my Sig 229 in one hand and my new KFU Bushpick in the other hand.

all the time pisses my girlfriend off. even do it when we are talking, dont realize it but she always calls me out on it.damn military has got to have a few thousand opening and i have not even had the thing a whole month yet

open, close, open, close, get screamed at , open, close, open, split hair,close, open, close, GF screms stfu, open, close, open..... :D

Can't say as I do. The closest I come might be occasionally fondling whatever folder I'm carrying in my pocket (either a slipjoint or a tiny Leatherman) but I force myself to stop that immediately because it's usually at work and if anyone saw me it would not look right :D.

I do it all the time. Pisses my manager off at work cause I don't even realize I do it. I love flicking my Kershaw JYD open and close cause it has the most astoundingly solid lock up in a "cheap" folder.

What is REALLY is when you are flicking a knife open and close, and realize you're not holding a knife in your hand, you're just going through the motions of it.

Oh, man, do I ever fondle my blades.

Tv, computer, all sorts of places. I pull my folders out when I'm driving and just flick/close/flick/close.

Loves me some knife fondling. Right now, my CarbonV Trailmaster, my FBF Bushcraft, and my 1217 have been getting the most.

My ZT0350 as well.

Moose

whatever folder and fixed I have on me on a workday gets pulled out/opened and sits at my desk until I need to go out; edge touch-up, maintenance, manicure, getting mod ideas... if I'm watching an action movie at home, it's quite possible a big bowie gets tossed from hand to hand. I guess I'm not alone in this "weirdness"...gotta love blades!

Looks like I'm in good company. I think it's a symptom of having a knife collection. Or being on this forum. Can't have one without the other.

Oh, man, do I ever fondle my blades.

Tv, computer, all sorts of places. I pull my folders out when I'm driving and just flick/close/flick/close.

Loves me some knife fondling. Right now, my CarbonV Trailmaster, my FBF Bushcraft, and my 1217 have been getting the most.

My ZT0350 as well.

Moose

You've changed, man. You've changed.

Guilty as charged!!

It's funny since the blade being molested...err...fondled...depends on what I am doing or what show is on.

Because this thread is useless without pictures....

DSCN0721.jpg

My current fixed-blade-fondle-favorite. Behold the awesome.

Back