Blade HQ Exclusive Manix in M4

Still no picture? Some of you guys said yours would be delivered today (Thursday). I'm talking about the bladeHQ DLC M4 Manix.

Still no picture? Some of you guys said yours would be delivered today (Thursday). I'm talking about the bladeHQ DLC M4 Manix.

Just checked my tracking # and it was delivered just a little bit ago at my house. I'll try to get a pic up when I get home from work tonight but by then I'm sure someone will post one.

They have to go back and do the Millie and PM2 in this combo...they have to! Then they need to do the Native, Para 3, Manix XL, Shaman, Lil Native, and so on! This combo will never get old.

They have to go back and do the Millie and PM2 in this combo...they have to! Then they need to do the Native, Para 3, Manix XL, Shaman, Lil Native, and so on! This combo will never get old.
I agree these scales look amazing with DLC & black hardware

You're really trying to make me broke and single aren't you? :D

Not denigrating the knife, yet you have no problem denigrating those who bought one. Idiots, huh? Nice!

Never been one to follow the herd on products, yet you bought the satin version from one of the most popular brands of folding knives in US. Go figure!?

Well, if you bought it because of what the seller or every other person said, then yes, you are an idiot.

I cannot match poster abcedcgear's prowess with his camera, but I can put up my pics of the M4 which came in today. Also posted it with one of his stainless cousins.. in S90V...a true stainless favorite in my book.
Yes, the M4 has a bit of oil on the blade, although that was perhaps to appease the nay-sayers who have not been rust-free-fortunate. I've had quite a few Spyderco blades in uncoated M4, (GB 1's and 2's) and have seen no rust, but then, I'm a casual user. My blades are babied most of the time.

Spy Manix 2 blk M4.jpg Spy Manix 2 blk M4a.jpgspy cousins.jpg spy cousins2.jpg spy cousins3.jpg

Last edited:
Me likey.
sSXE1hw.jpg

Does anyone know why the manix was the first in this line to receive the DLC treatment? I would have guessed one of the others would have been first.

Looks great. I missed out on the first run. I am hoping to snag one for the next release.

I have never been a fan of DLC blades, but I am really liking the looks of this one! Congrats to those that scored.

Just got mine out of the mail. Perfection. Love it!

Great job Spyderco. Please do the Millie next! Purty please.

Back