Blade Show Scores

If they are that hard to obtain, I’ll pass. More for you!!!

Friday afternoon sales are very brisk (as in really FAST) but the process to score is equal for everyone.

I've seen plenty of "new" to somewhat "newer" CPK folks come in and score knives in front of me over the last ~ 9 months.

It certainly doesn't hurt to try if you have some open or available time for sales held at 3:00 PM.

Friday afternoon sales are very brisk (as in really FAST) but the process to score is equal for everyone.

I've seen plenty of "new" to somewhat "newer" CPK folks come in and score knives in front of me over the last ~ 9 months.

It certainly doesn't hurt to try if you have some open or available time for sales held at 3:00 PM.
if it were a lottery it would be equal for everyone.

the way it's set up now.....

I shudder at my chances.

if it were a lottery it would be equal for everyone.

the way it's set up now.....

I shudder at my chances.
I seem to remember you turning down the opportunity when your number was called a couple months back for a Reaper. And your winning the kitchen knife lottery when Nate sent you the butter knife.

That's pretty darn good luck for a guy shuddering at his chances...imho, of course.

Isn't the problem with a lottery that it causes CPK to track entries? Wouldnt you need to track who entered and make sure that people weren't doing multiple entries under different usernames?

Seems like a lot of extra work. I'd rather have CPK making more knives! Lol

Isn't the problem with a lottery that it causes CPK to track entries? Wouldnt you need to track who entered and make sure that people weren't doing multiple entries under different usernames?

Seems like a lot of extra work. I'd rather have CPK making more knives! Lol
Not really. CPK Mark CPK Mark had us sign up for numbers to be used for current and future "shenanigans". As long as the thread with the assigned numbers continues to be available, they can pick random numbers from that pool.

But, I say that not as a suggestion of how things should be done, but as a way that things can be done without creating more work.

(For example, picking 20 unique numbers out of a pool of 300. The only thing would be to determine whether the numbers correspond with someone wanting a knife. If not, then there would be a need to proceed to the next number on the list.

So you are right, there can be some additional work involved in that regard.)

Back