Blade Show Scores

I got secondary screening in Hawaii for carrying a backpack full of iPod DACs and Amps with braided silver and gold wired cables for all my travel headphones. They thought I was carrying bombs! I sometimes have the worst luck and no superpowers....
Makes me wonder...

No experience with either one, but I've heard that if you're brutally honest during jury selection questioning, and they don't like your answers, you wind up on a list to NOT be contacted for jury selection in the future.

If you get randomly selected to be pulled out of line for a full patdown by the TSA, and you start moaning softly just a bit, do you get put on a list to NOT be selected for patdowns in the future? 🤣🤣🤣

Makes me wonder...

No experience with either one, but I've heard that if you're brutally honest during jury selection questioning, and they don't like your answers, you wind up on a list to NOT be contacted for jury selection in the future.

If you get randomly selected to be pulled out of line for a full patdown by the TSA, and you start moaning softly just a bit, do you get put on a list to NOT be selected for patdowns in the future? 🤣🤣🤣

You'd be selected every time. They need something to liven up their days.

Makes me wonder...

You'd be selected every time. They need something to liven up their days.

Just blew Root Beer out my nose on these, you guys just totally cracked me up, most excellent🤣👍

I once got stopped flying out of DC because I had a Chrome bicycle messenger bag as my carry-on and a tube of toothpaste had somehow slipped between the outer shell and the inner waterproof liner. I had no idea and of course TSA couldn’t figure it out but they wouldn’t let me touch it or tell me what they were looking for. It was a long fifteen minutes until they finally let me look and then I found it almost immediately.

Makes me wonder...

You think they have a database, list, record keeping, etc. ? Nope .... I get selected all the time (> 3 times so far), and I'm not even American 🤣

GtIqSuR.jpg

I got secondary screening at Charlotte, NC because they detected traces of explosives in my day pack. I had been hiking in places where some precursors for gunpowder were in evidence.

I let them finish and showed my ID afterward and they asked why I hadn't said anything prior. I told them they had a job to do and I shouldn't be treated differently. I also had a private airplane I was traveling on from a dive trip to the Turks & Caicos boarded and closely examined for inbound narcotics.

That went on until one of the Inspectors recognized me from prior narcotics seizures I had orchestrated.

(Best was when I set my wife up returning from Paris and had the dog handler indicate that my wife was carrying narcotics. She was mortified and only caught on when I started cracking up.)

Shit happens.

some precursors for gunpowder were in evidence

Did you happen to be hiking here . . .

Ohhh...
Really digging that bottom one with the slight trailing point! :D

I would have loved to check that one at the show but at least I did get to handle that SSDBowie! :thumbsup:
Ah man I’m sorry, I thought I showed it to you. I will next time! I really enjoyed checking out your Kevin Cashen hunter and other cool goodies and getting to hang out.

Whoa nice! Can you tell us more on the bottom one with that sweet little swedge and trailing point(Bowie) ??
That’s a DEK2 with a hollow grind, a twisted hollow ground swedge and a clip point all by CPK Mark CPK Mark

He also made me this…it is .27” thick
IMG_2881.jpeg

Back