BladeForums.com COVID-19 Response

Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics2020 Update. The age-adjusted death rate attributable to cardiovascular disease (CVD), based on 2017 data, is 219.4 per 100,000. On average, someone dies of CVD every 37 seconds in the U.S. There are 2,353 deaths from CVD each day, based on 2017 data.

How many covid 19 deaths have there been so far?

I think we need to start slapping big mac's out of people's hands.

What does that have to do with anything?

False equivalencies abound. I remember talking to my 90-year old mother when she heard the news of a bomb killing people in Kabul some years ago. She said, “This is terrible! Don’t they know people are dying of AIDS in Africa?”

It’s the same thing. It would have been good material for a Seinfeld episode.

Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics2020 Update. The age-adjusted death rate attributable to cardiovascular disease (CVD), based on 2017 data, is 219.4 per 100,000. On average, someone dies of CVD every 37 seconds in the U.S. There are 2,353 deaths from CVD each day, based on 2017 data.

Heart disease takes 70 years of lifestyle to kill you, Covid-19 takes 10 days. And you can't wander around infecting people that DIDN'T make your stupid choices with heart disease.

On a personal note. So I am well read and have studied this virus as much as most, maybe a bit more. I feel like I make educated choices now with the quarantine isolationism thing going on. Fine. So I go to get a piece of metal from a friend's shop. Everyone is doing their thing in the shop. Out of the corner of my eye I see my friends wife with her full attention coming in my direction. She proceeds in few words to inform me that I am to leave their property at once. A place I have been going to visit for 60 years. Breaking the Quarantine was a bad choice.

Tone deaf at costco?

Soho 10-Piece Seating with Fire Table

$3,599.99 Delivered
After $600 OFF:rolleyes:

But they won't sell you TP.

Tone deaf at costco?
[.....]
But they won't sell you TP.

It’s still rolling out (pardon the pun).

My Costco finally had several pallets this morning. Lots of people were leaving without it (signaling they likely had already stocked up).

I hadn’t stocked up and was starting to run low...so I left happy!

Last edited:

Then we could all live forever! Nobody would ever die! HOORAY! :rolleyes:

I almost thought this was a haiku.

LOL. I’m a poet and didn’t know it?

No, just another pointless (IMO) marketing email. I’m sure people are clamoring for deals like this! So many people laid off or going on unemployment—and THIS is what they come up with?

They didn’t get the memo: social distancing! Not hanging around a fire table…:rolleyes: that people can’t afford…

Tone deaf at Costco
People hoard all the T.P.
Cheap outdoor sofa

No, just another pointless (IMO) marketing email. I’m sure people are clamoring for deals like this! So many people laid off or going on unemployment—and THIS is what they come up with?

They didn’t get the memo: social distancing! Not hanging around a fire table…:rolleyes: that people can’t afford…

You know you can just unsubscribe from the Costco emails. You have to sign up to get them in the first place.

But then maybe you wouldn't get an update about a sale on something you do want to buy.

Quite the dilemma to be in during this time of trouble.

C'mon Costco are you hearing this? Send us your company email on how Costco is coping with COVID-19. We all can't do anything till we get it.

We’re going to try and make a Costco run this week. Fingers crossed it’s not still a zoo.

Been thinking about a Costco run too. Gas prices are like 25 years in the past there right now. I can drive for an hour and back to fill up and still pay less than if fueled up in town.

Our local Costco had plenty of the big packages of TP this morning. Limited to one per membership. LMAO at literally everyone in line buying a package. :rolleyes: :poop: We bought one to help out our neighbors, split it between the elderly couple to the West, and the neighbors to the East who were literally down to their last roll.

Back