BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerryMadMonk

MerryMadMonk Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 22, 2011
    To deletethe post/pic, you will need to sign up for a G+ Family account, then come back to the original post. Use the BACKSPACE key and erase the post. If that doesn't work, you will need to close your browser and try again in 24 hours.

2. Fred.Rowe

Fred.Rowe Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

May 2, 2004
    I've downloaded the appropriate apps and they fit fine with my Google Chrome. Will this change Wednesday chat on Shop Talk, will we have a referee and cookies and milk?
    This is my worst nightmare :eek::eek::D

3. amen74

amen74

Mar 10, 2008
    Should you need medical attention, not to worry. GoogleKnife is working closely with the Obamacare program for instances such as this. We are striving for a healthy community, and laying bricks is not one of them.

4. pmek5

pmek5 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2007
    This must be part of the Governments plan to hand over control of the internet to an international committee. Conform people - conform for good of all.

5. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    The NEW! GoogleKnife Management Team has decided to discontinue "Shop Talk". Please feel free to post in General Knife Discussion. Thank you.

6. annr

annr

Nov 15, 2006
    Good advice. Only works if your state did the medicaid expansion, saw that in the fine print.

7. claycat

claycat

Apr 10, 2003
    i already lived in the sf bay area and Google tech head have already taken over, now it's my forum... :(

8. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    Actually, now it's OURS. But you are welcome to participate. Please keep an eye out for our NEW! Paid Subscriptions rates. Thank you.

9. Mitchell Knives

Mitchell Knives Knifemaker Moderator

May 21, 2000
    I tried to post a picture of a knife I recently completed, and was informed by our Google overlords that I would not be allowed to do so as my knife "Has an acute point designed only for killing.".

I was given the option to round off the point and submit another image for the moderation staff to review.

Thanks GoogleKnife! :grumpy:

10. pmek5

Jul 27, 2007
    (claycat)

Shame. Not conforming.

11. medusaoblongata

medusaoblongata

May 1, 2000
    I can't wait to see the Google Knife, with an attached flashlight, for better searching, and wifi, and a built in camera.

12. Chris Larrikin

Chris Larrikin

Jul 19, 2012
    It's worth staying on just for this :)
    I'm waiting for W&C to be renamed "Management - Please Take Your Problems Elsewhere"

Any sightings of Spark swimming in his money?

13. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    Johnathan, I suggest that it is best not to keep our new staff waiting. Thank you.

14. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    Yeah, well prove it.

15. badjujuboy

badjujuboy

Dec 21, 2004
    Sorry not gonna happen. No disrespect meant. I'm with the rest of the members that don't approve. Now the NSA can track all those autos, balisongs and other knives deemed intimidating. jason

16. pmek5

Jul 27, 2007
    Fortune rated Google the No. 1 company to work for. Does this mean we will experience a greater satisfaction / experience using this forum now?

17. pmek5

Jul 27, 2007
    badjujuboy - bad

conform

18. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Talk about culture clash.

Google policy - today:

So, at the very least, no more sales of knives ? Or different policies in different parts of the Google empire?

19. Phil Gibbs

Phil Gibbs Cutlery Student Platinum Member

Nov 11, 1998
    No Problem!

All knives will now only be available in .pdf format.
    Please send me all your knives for processing.
    Your cooperation is appreciated.

20. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    Our legal team is presently de-conflicting the various policies. You are invited to assist. Pro Bono, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.