1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amen74

amen74

Mar 10, 2008
    Please comply with GoogleKnife gentlemen. Resistance is futile!

2. MerryMadMonk

MerryMadMonk Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 22, 2011
    Thank you, Phil. I had forgot to mention this.

PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR KNIVES TO MR. GIBBS FOR PROCESSING

And Phil, send some my way. I'll be more than happy to help out.

3. kevin -the professor

kevin -the professor

Dec 18, 2008
    LIAR
    remember what I do for a living...

4. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Sorry, I only do pro bono for knife sites and no-kill shelters.

5. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    :D

OK, but I want the jar back. :D

[​IMG]

6. kitkat4.4

kitkat4.4 Banned BANNED

Mar 22, 2014
    Well, the nice thing is I just got my Nexus 5 Google phone running KitKat 4.4 to go with the new site. Haha at least my phone is rooted and encrypted. :)

7. Doug C

Doug C

Mar 15, 2005
    [​IMG]

DC...:thumbup: :D

8. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    It should be noted that this isn't a quick process. Google is having to work with Sparks' personal lawyer in order to get everything squared away and right now he's just leaning his head against the wall and yelling about how he wrote "Layla".

9. Woods Walker

Woods Walker

Jun 3, 2010
    Far be it for me to question the Google + moderation but for full disclosure you forgot to mention the Google + BACKSPACE key fee. The first 20 letters backspaced are free. There is a 10 cent charge for each character after minus punctuation. Just another way g+ helps it's members.

10. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    Yes, very accomplished, purveyor of commercial aircraft as well as a multi-talented, muscian who backed up Clapton at times. I guess it takes all kinds. At any rate, our legal team is eating his lunch. This part will be over shortly.

11. MerryMadMonk

May 22, 2011
    Yes, you are learning well.

12. badjujuboy

badjujuboy

Dec 21, 2004
    Looking back at all the posts, these aren't a bunch of newbies responding! Sure there are a few that think it's cool to be part of the largest NSA puppy but I believe BF just lost a lot of great knife brothers. I guess I'll have to renew my membership in some of the older knife forums. Very sad : (((

13. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    People get bent way too far out of shape over the whole privacy thing. Only the staff and moderators will have access to your personal search engine records and financials anyway, so it's not like it's a big deal.

14. R.c.s

R.c.s

Dec 23, 2013
    I'm not playin this game it's silly . and i want my ball back lol

15. kitkat4.4

kitkat4.4 Banned BANNED

Mar 22, 2014
    I love to feed the NSA terabytes of fake info daily, after a year or so they may flag you. Then they waste millions of our tax dollars checking into shell companies that don't exist, offshore accounts, DARPA equipment that has mysteriously disappeared. Etc.

16. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    In for 2

No

Sounds like a plan

Apparently your not following your own advice. :rolleyes:

17. mars5l

mars5l

Mar 18, 2014
    be more believeable if you had said Internet Brands and there will be a lot more advertising on the forum

18. Monocrom

Monocrom

Feb 1, 2006
    Is April Fool's almost over? :)

19. bladeboss

bladeboss

Mar 6, 2012
    Ok. April Fools day is over. Is this a real thing or not

20. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    [​IMG]

:D