BladeForums.com is becoming part of the Google+ team and will become GoogleKnife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Problem!

All knives will now only be available in .pdf format.
Please send me all your knives for processing.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thank you, Phil. I had forgot to mention this.

PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR KNIVES TO MR. GIBBS FOR PROCESSING

And Phil, send some my way. I'll be more than happy to help out.

No Problem!

All knives will now only be available in .pdf format.
Please send me all your knives for processing.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

:D

OK, but I want the jar back. :D

117311301777.jpg

Well, the nice thing is I just got my Nexus 5 Google phone running KitKat 4.4 to go with the new site. Haha at least my phone is rooted and encrypted. :)

Our legal team is presently de-conflicting the various policies. You are invited to assist. Pro Bono, of course.

It should be noted that this isn't a quick process. Google is having to work with Sparks' personal lawyer in order to get everything squared away and right now he's just leaning his head against the wall and yelling about how he wrote "Layla".

To deletethe post/pic, you will need to sign up for a G+ Family account, then come back to the original post. Use the BACKSPACE key and erase the post. If that doesn't work, you will need to close your browser and try again in 24 hours.

Far be it for me to question the Google + moderation but for full disclosure you forgot to mention the Google + BACKSPACE key fee. The first 20 letters backspaced are free. There is a 10 cent charge for each character after minus punctuation. Just another way g+ helps it's members.

It should be noted that this isn't a quick process. Google is having to work with Sparks' personal lawyer in order to get everything squared away and right now he's just leaning his head against the wall and yelling about how he wrote "Layla".

Yes, very accomplished, purveyor of commercial aircraft as well as a multi-talented, muscian who backed up Clapton at times. I guess it takes all kinds. At any rate, our legal team is eating his lunch. This part will be over shortly.

Looking back at all the posts, these aren't a bunch of newbies responding! Sure there are a few that think it's cool to be part of the largest NSA puppy but I believe BF just lost a lot of great knife brothers. I guess I'll have to renew my membership in some of the older knife forums. Very sad : (((

Looking back at all the posts, these aren't a bunch of newbies responding! Sure there are a few that think it's cool to be part of the largest NSA puppy but I believe BF just lost a lot of great knife brothers. I guess I'll have to renew my membership in some of the older knife forums. Very sad : (((

People get bent way too far out of shape over the whole privacy thing. Only the staff and moderators will have access to your personal search engine records and financials anyway, so it's not like it's a big deal.

I love to feed the NSA terabytes of fake info daily, after a year or so they may flag you. Then they waste millions of our tax dollars checking into shell companies that don't exist, offshore accounts, DARPA equipment that has mysteriously disappeared. Etc.

Here is a sneak prevue of our 2015 Bladeforums knife:

9c11c643-f565-409d-8d1d-4ba904d5abe0.jpg

n2s

In for 2

Please tell me this is a sick joke!!!

No

Sorry I tried every way I know how. Now you should delete/edit your post.

(here goes another strike against bjjb : ( Maybe I should just refrain from anymore participation on BF

Sounds like a plan

Sorry. I tried everything to delete the post/pic. I think you need to delete yours as well.

(another strike against bjjb? i guess it's time to just quite posting and participating on BF)

Apparently your not following your own advice. :rolleyes:

be more believeable if you had said Internet Brands and there will be a lot more advertising on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back