Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

I received my E-Mail today but did not get a Tracking Number . Is that normal to not get a Tracking Number ?????
Thank you very much Barry for all that you have done to make this happen .

Harry

I hope it is normal, since I didn't get one either. If it hasn't arrived by Thanksgiving, I'll start worrying about a tracking number.

Last time I ordered from him I got one email with a status update and another email with a tracking number.

Gents, y'all need to remember that this year there are 500 knives going out. That's going to take a heck of a lot longer to get them packaged and shipped compared to other years. And Barry is doing all that work for free.

So have a heart and have some patience.

I didn't get a email when I ordered, I'm expecting not to get one for the shipping.......:cool:

Gents, y'all need to remember that this year there are 500 knives going out. That's going to take a heck of a lot longer to get them packaged and shipped compared to other years. And Barry is doing all that work for free.

The number of knives was really impressed on me at the Rendezvous. There were blade blanks being ground at the same time as there were knives being tubed. It took over almost the whole operation.

Mr. Moderator has told me to have a heart and have some patience! Easy for him to say. Only this morning my wife for 55 years said “Why are you frothing at the mouth?”. I said that I need my knife and I’m going outside and clean the snow from the mailbox. She said, but its August! Details, details.

When I first started getting these ready to ship a couple days ago, I (by habit) clicked the 'send email as shipped' box in my software, but I soon realized that it was a mistake. Only the first 50 or so orders got this email; the REAL shipping email will come from Stamps.com with a tracking number when the package ships. I should have at least half of the order ready to ship on Monday, but when the local PO gets several large bags of packages don't expect to see your number to show up immediately; OK guys and girls??? Patience, please, and all will become clear and I hope to have all orders shipped sometime next week if at all humanly possible. Please remember that there is only one of me to do all of this, and it is quite a chore! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS; these are shipping in a plain manila bubble mailer, not a flat rate box. If I had to fold up 400 flat rate boxes I would surely go mad!

Thank you Barry for all your work! Thats has to take a ton of your time and it's very much appreciated!

Back