BladeHQ Para 2 exclusive M4 w/ Jade G10

Thanks for the heads up OP, I'm definitely going to try to get this too, I lolled at the description as "high speed" though...

The knife is not available yet. Be sure to sign up on the "Email Me" list to be notified when they are available.

First off, we care quite a bit! Secondly, we do not have a date yet. When we DO know the date, we will be sure to let everyone know the exact time they will be available for sale, so everyone has an equal chance at getting one. We have a vested interest in the knife community as a whole, as well as the BladeForums community.

How about this: We'll give you at least a 3 day advanced notice on when exactly they will be for sale. We will not only email all the people that signed up on the notification list, but post here on the forums.

Thank you thrice! I'm already signed up for the email notification.

Great price!

Hoping you get the high quantity 1,200 pieces for this run from Spyderco so that all who want one can get one.

I'm encouraged that it's on the BladeHQ "New Arrivals" list versus the longer lead time of the "Coming Soon" list!

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco-M4-Paramilitary-2-Knife--29810

Lol @ all the whining about a knife on an internet chatroom.

Don't hate. Appreciate. :)

I'll have to go back through the thread, but I don't recall anyone whining about the knife...
I saw a couple people express their concerns about the (advanced?) notification process from BHQ, but that's about all.

Lol @ all the whining about a knife on an internet chatroom.

Don't hate. Appreciate. :)

Amen to that. BHQ is plotting a path here that is far out in front of any online retailed I've dealt with on dealer exclusives. :thumbup:

I have struck out on every notification request over the years. By the time I get it, all gone ZT's and PM2's. Not BHQs fault, just sharing my experience, just want to make that clear in case someone whines about what they perceive as whining. I really want this so Ill pay close attention regarding release and see what happens.

Was that necessary? Please explain your problem with what BHQ has said they'll do.

Just me being equal parts cynical and sarcastic. No need to take offense. I'm well aware that BladeHQ is one of, if not, the most customer/knife-community conscious online knife retailers.

I'm definitely in on this - feels like a bit of challenge to get my hands on one and I like a challenge!

I'm lucky enough to have an M390, CTS 20CP and CTS XHP... would love to add this to the stable and I suspect even though this knife will retail at less than the others it may well end up being my favourite combination.

Good luck all!

I'll have to go back through the thread, but I don't recall anyone whining about the knife...
I saw a couple people express their concerns about the (advanced?) notification process from BHQ, but that's about all.

Look no further than your own posts, rofl.

ah well, being in a different time zone i am almost 100% certain that i will miss out on this, but we'll have to wait and see.

Look no further than your own posts, rofl.

Where was I whining about the knife?
The knife itself is gonna be fantastic, I'm sure. If you could even call it "whining", which it wasn't, it would have been about BHQs track record on advanced notifications.
You disagree? You've always been notified by BHQ in advance of it selling out? yeah right.

SO getting this one, been waiting for a non-carbon fiber M4 PM2 :)

Got an email from BHQ. Doesn't pertain to this knife though. Got me excited for a second, then nervous I missed it, then relieved. Oh, first world problems.

Back