Blades & Beef

So....I know it's not beef but I feel that venison is socially acceptable in this thread. Fullflat Fullflat can we make this a "beef&blades/kill'it&grill'it/knives" thread?
For your viewing pleasure, I give to you, MBABGA dead deer approval thread. Post apocalypse addition.
hnEEyCf.jpg

RgRtTJq.jpg

HEG4Fwa.jpg

All in favor?

So....I know it's not beef but I feel that venison is socially acceptable in this thread. Fullflat Fullflat can we make this a "beef&blades/kill'it&grill'it/knives" thread?
For your viewing pleasure, I give to you, MBABGA dead deer approval thread. Post apocalypse addition.
hnEEyCf.jpg

RgRtTJq.jpg

HEG4Fwa.jpg

All in favor?
22C27C9E-1D7B-407F-A2F6-D7D1783A8EA2.jpeg I’m with ya. I eat deer burger all the time

Dcdavis Dcdavis
2libs venison
1ilb ground pork
2 packages of dried ranch dressing
Diced jalapeno
Diced mushrooms
Salt & pepper
Worcestershire sauce to taste

Patty & grill.
Your welcome. This is my friends & families favorite recipe for venison burgers. Please try it and report back.

#MBAB/KI&GIGA
I most definitely will, see no reason not to. Thank ya

Our local Cattleman's steakhouse is selling their meat since the dine-in is closed... T-bone for me, sirloin for the wife, and a ribeye for the boy tonight:D

screenshot_20200324-133249_photos-2-jpg.1308639

I didn't eat FAst food for almost 5 years, that was my ex before I met my wife, we went on a healthy diet and Mcdonalds was the first to go. My current wife loves Mcdonalds. It's honestly some of the only fast food I still eat, Big Mac and 10 pc nugget is my go to.
I try not to eat it much, most of it doesn’t agree with my stomach and makes my face feel greasy. I normally bring my lunch to work, either leftovers or lunch meat sandwiches. When we are traveling for work I’ll eat it more than normal. It wasn’t bad tho

I love venison, especially Elk. My dad's college buddy sends us some occasionally when he gets the chance. Lives in Montana, bow hunter from horseback.

Beef I like very lean and rare. Not a ribeye fan.

I've stopped eating pork, doesn't agree with me. Which sucks as I live on the border of the land of sausage. Being from Texas originally, so avoiding ribs and pulled pork is difficult.

Burgers I'm a medium rare guy.

Last edited:
Back