Blades & Beef

Ribeye as usual:

uhEcPIvh.jpg

7jQLNwPh.jpg

GSnwVebh.jpg

8vLvXCoh.jpg

I love some good properly cooked Venison!! I love me some Duck tacos too!

Duck is one thing I’ve actually only ate about twice. Been years since I’ve had it

Me too, I've had it a few times but only once had duck done properly, I can still taste it and it's been 24 years. :)

We eat mallards down here, and I like them pretty well. They have to roast for a looong time though to get that greasy fattyness to cook off. Cook it too quick, and it’s not too great, and kinda slimy

Big time duck hunter here. Wood Ducks and when Fish and Wildlife opens the season, Canvasback. Woodies eat acorns, fall corn and soybeans, the Canvasbacks eat wild celery on the big ol Miss. 2 of the best flavored ducks out of all the others I’ve had are those 2.

Big time duck hunter here. Wood Ducks and when Fish and Wildlife opens the season, Canvasback. Woodies eat acorns, fall corn and soybeans, the Canvasbacks eat wild celery on the big ol Miss. 2 of the best flavored ducks out of all the others I’ve had are those 2.
Wood duck is what I had. Almost 13 years ago I’d say. From what I remember it wasn’t bad. Gonna have to try it again now

Dcdavis Dcdavis hell yeah!
I had "chicken poppers" tonight. Pain in the ass to prep but oh so good. Can't post it in this thread but I'll pass along the "recipe" in case you wanna try it.
Items needed-
Thin chicken breast, bacon, BBQ sauce, cream cheese, shredded taco cheese, jalapeños.

Core and cut your jalapeños in 1/2, stuff with cream cheese & shredded taco cheese. Wrap your chicken breast around the stuffed jalapeño and then wrap that in bacon. Secure everything with toothpicks and grill. Brush w/ BBQ sauce until candied.
Enjoy!

I had "chicken poppers" tonight. Pain in the ass to prep but oh so good. Can't post it in this thread but I'll pass along the "recipe" in case you wanna try it.
Items needed-
Thin chicken breast, bacon, BBQ sauce, cream cheese, shredded taco cheese, jalapeños.

Core and cut your jalapeños in 1/2, stuff with cream cheese & shredded taco cheese. Wrap your chicken breast around the stuffed jalapeño and then wrap that in bacon. Secure everything with toothpicks and grill. Brush w/ BBQ sauce until candied.
Enjoy!
Who said you can’t post it in this thread!? ;) Let’s see it! Sounds awesome

Items needed-

Enjoy!
I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks again

Back