• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM Griptilian scales custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these in from Igor - Black Carbon Fiber w/gold anodized low rider clip and standoffs and Black G-10 smooth finish with blue standoffs.

DSC05972_zps4zw5plt2.jpg

DSC05973_zpsx2gfp3qx.jpg

Hello, I would like to order the green micarta canvas scales for a mini grip with the ti clip. Same color on the clip and standoffs as in this photo. Can you please send me the price and your PayPal info? Thanks.
d342b1f6d6ae4cdf79e25553e1b1e1f1.jpg

Edited to change color of clip. Want it as is on photo.

Last edited:
For those of you who have ordered these that are in the US, how long did it take from ordering to delivery? I'm assuming at least 3-4 weeks?

Got these scales from Igor, impressive quality!
Also like this dc-clip very much. It's a new knife.

@igor
Thanks for the quick delivery.

ritter.jpg

Last edited:
Got my first set today, beautiful job, thank you very much Igor! For anybody on the fence, get these, absolutely perfect! Also, took just about 3 weeks exactly, which is fast even if they were being shipped from the same country. Sorry for the poor quality pictures, they don't do the scales justice. Also, I fixed the pivot, realized after I posted the pictures I was in a hurry and put it on the wrong side.

Last edited:
I was wondering how much the black canvas mini grip ones would cost? Does anyone know if mini ritter grips and regular grip scales the exact same size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back