• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM Griptilian scales custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Igor,I've been trying to get a hold of you.I want to get some G-10 or Carbon Fiber scales for my BM 940.

Got the scales! Amazing craftsmanship. Pictures do it no justice. Fit and finish are impeccable. Thank you Igor!

Black CF scales + Jade Ghost liner + Copper/Light Purple deep pocket clip and standoffs:

p1952994085-5.jpg

p1899666496-5.jpg

p1891778666-5.jpg

p2035911966-5.jpg

Hi, need scales for mini Doug Ritter in wood. really like the curly birch with Danish oil. I attached image in email I sent you. Looking for standoff as and clip that would compliment stonewashed blade and wood scales. Let me know if you can do it, and send me PayPal and we'll get rolling. Thanks, Ryan

Also' his birthday is June 18th, wondering if I could get in time?

Ryan

My apologies if this has already been asked, but how much would a Griptilian or Mini Griptilian weigh with the different handle materials? Or if it is easier to weigh just the scales, how much do the different handles weigh without the knives? (I have also sent an email, but am posting here in case others are wondering)

Ex: Griptilian with Micarta handles = 4oz, Mini Griptilian with Micarta handles = 3.5oz, etc.
OR
Ex: Micarta scales for Griptilian = 2oz, Micarta scales for Mini Griptilian = 1oz, etc.

My apologies if this has already been asked, but how much would a Griptilian or Mini Griptilian weigh with the different handle materials? Or if it is easier to weigh just the scales, how much do the different handles weigh without the knives? (I have also sent an email, but am posting here in case others are wondering)

Ex: Griptilian with Micarta handles = 4oz, Mini Griptilian with Micarta handles = 3.5oz, etc.
OR
Ex: Micarta scales for Griptilian = 2oz, Micarta scales for Mini Griptilian = 1oz, etc.

Full size:
Stock scales-24gr
CF anso-32gr
G10 anso-40gr
PeelPly--38gr
Canvas-30gr

Mini:
Stock-14gr
G10 anso-22gr
Canvas-16gr
PeelPly-20gr

Damn Igor, This one is so beautiful I'm beginning to have second thoughts about the one I ordered. Or maybe I'll just get this one too. It's always nice to have more than one outfit to choose when going out. Or maybe I'll add a mini Grip, or maybe another full sized? So many excellent choices I'm certain I will end up with at least another one.
Well Done Sir.
J

I'd like to buy worn green canvas micarta scales with plain titanium standoffs for a griptilian. Let me know if this is available or if I need to be put on a waiting list. Thank you sir!

what colours/combos you offering for the 940 Igor.
BTW man i LOVE my black over orange G10 anso on my mini 555. so much i sold my Ritter as this thing never leaves my pocket.

what colours/combos you offering for the 940 Igor.
BTW man i LOVE my black over orange G10 anso on my mini 555. so much i sold my Ritter as this thing never leaves my pocket.

Black canvas +red liners, ready ( in my pocket now)
Black canvas or green canvas with CF bolsters ( in work now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back