Not open for further replies.
Yeh! No more calling it a grey ...d OK!

Who started that in the first place.

------------------
Wayne.
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/
Certified steel snob!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by archieblue:
This is not what I started the topic for.</font>

Of course not, you just wanted everyone to chime in with you, and bash a manufacturer that has nothing to do with this forum, and, you think that your tiny bit of experience establishes some sort of rule that allows you to judge "who is, and who isn't". You big knife guru, you.

You're a troll. Plain and simple.

I like the Dallas Cowboys, the Washington Redskins are lousy.

I like Pepsi, Coke is swill.

I like Chevy, Ford's are pieces of junk.

It's all subjective, based upon the values someone uses when they evaluate something. A crucial point to one person may be negligible to another.

You posted "This is not what I started the topic for." The title of this topic is "BM Pinnacle = junk!" Purely out of curiosity, what did you start this topic for?

Brandon

Amen to OwenM and 'almost' everyone since my last post......... and an answer to the question Elvislives asked would be interesting. Maybe we missed something???????????? ???????

------------------
teacher

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OwenM:
Of course not, you just wanted everyone to chime in with you, and bash a manufacturer that has nothing to do with this forum, and, you think that your tiny bit of experience establishes some sort of rule that allows you to judge "who is, and who isn't". You big knife guru, you.

You're a troll. Plain and simple.
</font>

I'm very disapointed in this. Either you do not understand english, or are youre just not able to comprehend what I type. This is not rocket science here. The Pinnacle is a toy. The Sebenza is a tool. Do I need to type in childrens language like you do? Anything I could say in response to this would be me repeating things I've already said. The words I'm typing right now are a total waste of my time and life force.

THIS is not what I started the topic for. The fact is that youre not going to read what I've said. You're not gonna go back and TRY to understand or see where I'm coming from. Youre gonna tear apart THIS post WHICH IS NOT WHAT I STARTED THE TOPIC FOR and reply with bashing, childish remarks furthuring the chip on your shoulder.

I don't need anyone to "chime" in on this. Any respectable person is not even posting on this topic anymore. The topic is over. I have gotten pretty much what I wanted out of it, and that was OPINIONS. Thank you for yours. Believe me, I'M a better person for it!

THIS TOPIC IS OVER! Unless there are respectful opinions displayed, this is my last post here.

------------------
peace love arch

Respectful opinions? I've stayed out of this so far because I don't have a dog in this fight, but to see you claiming that people aren't offering respectful opinions when you started a topic with such a disrespectful theme is pretty astounding. I've seen quite a few people respectfully disagreeing with you, and a few more telling you you're full of cr*p. I agree with both...by the way, speaking of "childish" writing...announcing that a topic is "over" seems like a pretty juvenile way of getting out of an argument you're losing.

'ARCH',
I gotta laugh at your last post. It ain't over till the fat lady sings boy. I don't even hear her tuning up yet........
Whatcha gonna do?? Take your 'marbles' and go home ??????
If you can't stand the heat you should keep away from the fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are the ONE who started this INSANE post w/ your arrogant opinion that is not worth two cents at this point.....

You need, IMHO; to use your brain as something other than an 'ear spacer' from here on out. Think about it.................

------------------
teacher

ARCHIEBLUE, MAYBE YOU CAN HEAR ME LIKE THIS. I ASKED YOU 3 TIMES IN THIS THREAD SO FAR, WHETHER THE PINNACLE IS JUNK OR NOT, WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS IN THE REEVE'S FORUM???

Fella's he's a troll, do a search.

Wow, my first close-up look at a flame war! Now I really feel I belong. As someone astutely pointed out, comparing a BM to a Sebenza is like comparing apples to oranges. FWIW, I own a Sebenza. I also own several Breguet wristwatches and I've owned about a dozen Mercedes cars. Are they great products? Absolutely. Are they "worth" the money being charged for them? Nope. Would I buy another one? Absolutely. If I must have "value" for my money, I buy a Honda, a Timex G-Shock, and a Microtech LCC - all of which I own and have a great deal of respect for. In fact, I STILL feel that my Microtech LCC represents the best "value" of all the knives I own, customs included.

From what I have read here, the price of a Sebenza has been set (partly, at least) by demand. That demand has been created by ergonomic design, quality materials, superb quality control, and outstanding customer service. Kudos to CRK and their products.

------------------
Holger :c{{{&lt;
AKTI Member No: A001324
-----------------------
www.cockroachfarm.com

this is pathetic.

Theres no fire here. That is unless you consider your lil' tantrums and crying in your milkshake a fire! It takes two to tango, and I don't dance.

For the sake of integrity and my respect for Anne Reeve, I *tried* to respectfully bow out, but OH NO! Some people *still* have to cry and moan. I tried to just read the posts and not make any additions after Anne asked us to stop, but I just can't sit and be pissed on.

Should I just sit here and take it?

I'm saying that the Pinnacle is worthless. And you're giving me a judgement of my character.

I can't believe I'm still wasting my time with this. Can't you see that this is off topic!

And of all the forums I've been on NEVER have I seen a bunch of kids try and gang up on someone. We can definately see who got their @$$ kicked too many times in highschool here. I should have never expected some of these FOLLOWERS to understand my train of thought. chip...chip...chip...

What the Pinnacle represents is a disposable waste of the Earths resources. That's really all I have to say. It's a toy. Some people buy a knife because they want a toy.

I'm saying THE PINNACLE is a waste.

You're saying I SUCK.

AND YOU'RE *FORCING* ME TO PLAY THIS GAME ON YOUR CHILDISH LEVEL.

Were not even "arguing" the same thing here. I'm not "arguing" with anyone!

It's like I'm saying Hundais suck, and the opposing argument I'm getting is:

"Yeah, there not that great, but YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR ARE ****!!!"

Maybe I *SHOULD NOT* have said the Pinnacle = junk. I thought I was dealing with people who know how to deal with their emotions and know quality craftmanship.

lifterforSATAN.. I don't care what a bunch of BM jokers think. I'm posting on a page where I *value* peoples opinions...well most of them...

------------------
peace love arch

[This message has been edited by archieblue (edited 04-18-2001).]

Who here thinks that a Pinnacle is as good as a Sebenza? I just want to know, because that's why I started the topic.

If you think it is then you must have the cream of the crop and I cant "argue" with you because I've never seen YOUR KNIFE.

If you think it is not, then

ON SOME LEVEL,

Pinnacle = a disposable product, hence junk.

------------------
peace love arch

View

------------------
peace love arch

[This message has been edited by archieblue (edited 04-18-2001).]

Archie-

It's a little late to try and take the high road here. Review your comments from the beginning, your name calling, and your condescending attitude, then tell me that the people here are the only ones who have a problem reading and keeping their emotions in check. You started an inappropriate topic in the wrong forum, and got called on it. Now your pointing fingers at the people here and blaming them for responding to what was initially your bad judgement.

You are crying, moaning, throwing a bigger tantrum than anyone here. And Anne asked that the bad mouthing and name calling stop, but you can't seem to get that.

Is anyone saying that the Pinnacle is as good as the Sebenza? Haven't heard that one yet. But blasting into this otherwise peaceful forum bashing a knife manufacturer who is respected by many is just pointless. This is a CRK forum, not a Benchmade forum.

Brandon

Elvislives...

show me where I have been out of line when not defending myself. Would "sticks and stones will break my bones..." be better for you?

------------------
peace love arch

To Chris and Ann Reeve, members of BF, I apologize. I definitely had a brain fart and took the low road here and didn't represent myself or my Lord in any manner to be proud of. For those who don't care for editing, sorry, but it had to go.
To Archieblue, I came on here originally just to say that what you were talking about belonged in another forum, and then I got caught up in the mob mentality.
Lifter out.

[This message has been edited by lifter4Him@aol.com (edited 04-18-2001).]

Woah...

is that Hanz or Franz?

You set yerself up for that one, big guy...

------------------
peace love arch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back