Born Again Maher & Grosh

bC9Tj5Z.jpg

Mine are really nice. 2 out of 3 have main blade tips that sit a little high for my liking, and I don't prefer a pen blade in front of the main (though it obscures the nail nick less than I expected). I just like the attention to the historic detail they do.

Mine are really nice. 2 out of 3 have main blade tips that sit a little high for my liking, and I don't prefer a pen blade in front of the main (though it obscures the nail nick less than I expected). I just like the attention to the historic detail they do.

Eventually you'll tire of the pen in front of :mad: the main blade.:( I see you wanting to sell all but one of those pretty knives soon.;)

(PM me)

This run of knives stirs my traditional heart!! Equal End Jacks are very old patterns!!:) They evolved into cattle knives, then eventually morphed into serpentine stockmen! The name "Trapper" is at the whim of the marketer, and of course has transitioned over time to other forms of knife!!:D
But EEs were a fave of mine when I was a younger collector, because of their history!:rolleyes: Mine are waiting for me across the border!!:eek:
Maybe under cover of darkness . . . . . . . .:oops::cool::confused:!!

Finally got an opportunity to get a shot of my 35 trappers together. The pen blade on my jigged bone rocks in the open position so it will be going back to the factory for some tlc. So this will be the last time they are together for a while.
8k5Wjjb.jpg

Jiki, great photo!
That jigged bone trapper is fantastic. :thumbsup:
Count me as verrry impressed.
I just love these new M&Gs :)
Well, the images of them anyhoo.

Edited to add: I feel silly, but I have to admit that I am way too excited by this release. :oops:

Last edited:
Finally got an opportunity to get a shot of my 35 trappers together. The pen blade on my jigged bone rocks in the open position so it will be going back to the factory for some tlc. So this will be the last time they are together for a while.
8k5Wjjb.jpg
I know it was the last to go, but I still think the Apolossa bone is the prettiest

Back