Bose Knives

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
If you are lucky enough to own one,please,let's see them.Case collab's too.
This is a Lanny's Clip #26,3-3/4" closed,in stag and 440v,with a ground finish.
tb5.jpg
[/IMG]
tb4.jpg
[/IMG]
tb3.jpg
[/IMG]
tb2.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a Reese Bose Shadow pattern,in green canvas micarta,clip point in D-2 steel.
It is 3" closed,shown with a small Buck Lancer.
rshad.jpg
[/IMG]

And both together
2b2.jpg
[/IMG]
2b1.jpg
[/IMG]
2b3.jpg
[/IMG]
Let's see some more ...
Thank's,
-Vince

Tony,
The Reese caries like it is not there,it is like a scalpel,use caution,when handling the small blade.
The Lanny's,I am just mustering up the courage to carry,savoring it,if you will.Wrong season for Deer,but carrying it,makes me want to hunt.
The 440v is new to me,as both knives,but man o man,what grinds!
Thanks Reese and Tony,for your great knives.Tony,it is good to have you here in this forum,too.
-Vince

Great looking knives Vince!

It's also great to see Tony on the internet, where's Reese?

Tony is all about seeing his knives in a pocket or being used. I guess I'll start carrying my T.Bose before he gets mad at me :D

Great looking knives Vince!

It's also great to see Tony on the internet, where's Reese?

Tony is all about seeing his knives in a pocket or being used. I guess I'll start carrying my T.Bose before he gets mad at me :D
Reese is busy making knives,please don't bother him,he has plenty of orders to fill,before he gets to mine,fingers crossed.
Gonna try for Blade '08,blew the realistic budget this year.
-Vince

Don,
Let's see that T Bose,too.
-Vince

That Lanny's clip is a horse! Thanks for posting yur Boses'

Got the stag one a few weeks ago. Stainless steel bolsters and shield with a D2 2-½ inch blade. 3-1/4 closed.

bosestag5.jpg

bosestagsand002.jpg

I have it in my pocket right now but haven’t used it yet. I won’t hesitate to use it if a roving pack of plague-infested prairie dogs attacks the kids while they’re playing in the yard. (Well, maybe I'll grab a bat first, or lock the door. ;) )

I went from having a lot of knives to not very many, but I like 'em.

This is going rather well,huh??
-Vince

Gorgeous knives!!!

Hopefully JpN will see this and post some pix. His pix of the Case collaborations are great as well.

Here is one of Tony's earlier models.
Greg
orig.jpg

HOLY SCHMOKES! :eek: Tony got happy with the pins on that puppy :D Nickel silver oldie but goodie:cool:

Thomason -- you ended up with some great bone on the case ones...did you hand pick or just get lucky. I wish case would do a black micarta user version of the collabs. Do you carry the collabs...if so, which one do you think carries and uses best?

BTW...of course, the Reese Single micarta is a great carry knife as well. JT

Wow, fantastic knives gents, really nice. As super as the Bose knives are it's the grinds that get me everytime.. There is just something about the look of the grinds...

Hey Mike I need to hire you to take all my pictures for me...Excellent pics my friend..

Sunburst

Thomason -- you ended up with some great bone on the case ones...did you hand pick or just get lucky. I wish case would do a black micarta user version of the collabs. Do you carry the collabs...if so, which one do you think carries and uses best?

BTW...of course, the Reese Single micarta is a great carry knife as well. JT
I have to agree with JT,on the bone on Rob's knives,I was just about to ask the same question?
-Vince

Someone just recently pried this guy loose from my tightly clenched hands. I cried after the deed was done.
Greg
orig.jpg

Back