BOSS HG55. . . Yowza!!!!!

Pics of the rest of this would be nice. Right after Pics of the Kuk and the folder! There I said it!

Bump. :D
Jerry please, can we see all of it.
If I keep drinking like that my liver will turn into stone. :)

I think Jerry isnt sure yet what the rest of the knife looks like. Maybe he knows how he wants the blade but is "testing" the water on the tip!!! That or he is testing to see how many post and veiws this thread will get!!!!!

I think Jerry isnt sure yet what the rest of the knife looks like. Maybe he knows how he wants the blade but is "testing" the water on the tip!!! That or he is testing to see how many post and veiws this thread will get!!!!!

Maybe it is really wierd, like a brush hook or something!

In INFI version of this would be uber super awesome!

tylertool_2039_39676429

The "Busse Old School Style" inaugaration knife......needs to be something special..... I have to say a 5.5 inch SAR 5 style chip cutter edge leaves me short on enthusiasm....it could be a 5.5 inch old style small (basic style) choil SHSJ which would be a "dream user"....

This sounds more critical than it should be....I am sorry ....but if feed back is the purpose of this partial photo...there are awesome "old school" styles which could be modified for a "classic" release....so hopefully my "expression of a wish" is a positive thing.....

Let's see some of the "legend" styles represented in this first BOSS knife!

Well...you may need a couple more passes to even it out because the high relief areas will need to be even with the lower relief areas along the edge.

I think this is an exercise in misdirection; Jerry leads us to expect a potato-chip making knife and then smacks us in the face with the SAR4. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Well, since there were so many references to the knife looking like Hortons, Jerry probably had Garth re-do the design! :eek:

I have to be honest, the thumb ramp on this new knife and talon look exactly like a Horton, when I saw the similarities... I couldn't help but think this was a jab from Jerry to Horton. A way of Jerry reaffirming even his older designs as his. I'm sure I'm wrong. Right?

BTW, I have no problem with Horton knives, I have been thinking about getting one for a while now.:D Especially those short swords!

J-siah seems to be heavily influenced by Jerry Busse as well, not necessarily anything wrong with it.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609623

Last edited:
Back