• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Botach Tactical

Hello.
My name is Sagi and I'm a rep from Botach Tactical.

Here at Botach Tactical we ship out thousands of orders a day, and unfortunately there are orders that slip between the cracks or get mishandled, however making excuses certainly doesn't help the situation. I would like to rectify any negative experience you have had and encourage you to contact me.

complaints@botachtactical.net

Please let me know the issue you had, if you had a problem with any of our staff and what I can do to help you.
Please include as much information as you can i.e order number, shipping zip code, name on the order and your issue.

To regain your trust in our company, we would like to offer you a 20% off discount on ALL our items. Use coupon code 'ratings' at checkout.

Kind Regards
Sagi
Botach Tactical

www.botachtactical.com

Banned with only 4 posts??? :confused:

What'd he do??? (I tried checking; I don't have permission to view)... :D

chicken: Botach has a long reputation of being a vendor that screws people; there are a number of threads on the subject here and elsewhere. When I think of an online vendor that causes trouble for its customers, I think first of Botach.

So I take it that Brother Esav found their attempt at reconciliation as being too little, too late. JMO.

:thumbup:

Banned with only 4 posts??? :confused:

What'd he do??? (I tried checking; I don't have permission to view)... :D

Spamming TGB&U three times wasn't enough for him; he decided to spam Community Center too.

If I recall correctly this has happened once or twice before over the years.

It was nice the Botach Tactical Rep to resurrect the thread to remind forumites of the lousy reputation of Botach Tactical...guess we should keep it bumped to the top for a while.

Boy am I glad that I read thru these threads ( esp. when I see an offer of 20% off!). Im blinded by savings and headed toward a world of trouble. Thanks guys for looking out for us little people who dont know any better!

chicken: Botach has a long reputation of being a vendor that screws people; there are a number of threads on the subject here and elsewhere.

Noodle/Cougar - Thanks for the reminder! I do recall at least one thread about Botach... :cool::thumbup:

So he/they managed to get another username and post again??? :confused:

I was just surprised that it only took 4 posts to get banned...I've always thought that warnings + points were given out first...(I was thinking this was this poster's fourth post that got him banned)...

So spamming is an immediate banning??? I've only seen a couple of spam threads...One was for laptop computers...Another (IIRC) was for computer software...Spammers seem to avoid the forums that I like to frequent...So i don't hear too much about them...Except when I read the Walk the Plank threads...and read about shoe spammers getting banned...Shoes...heh...That breaks me up...Pushing shoes on a knife Forum... :D

chickentrax, he "only" posted four times, but all four posts were identical, and all four included a sales pitch. Sorry, Registered Users don't get to make sales pitches.

Botach wore out his welcome a long time ago. Resurrecting dead threads, posting one of his robot spams in Community Center ... what do you expect? We give people time to learn when they're paying attention. We ban them when we see they aren't interested in doing it our way.

Bye-bye, Botach.

Botach tried the same thing on candlepower forums a couple of years ago, screwed those people who believed them then too.

I'd never trust (Botach) ever again. On the one and only-ever order from them, it took me 8 months and the local BBB to intervene. I finally got the item, but in a final insult it was the wrong color.

Botach is fine...if you don't care if you ever actually receive what you order. They have no communication regarding orders. Customer service sucks or is non-existent. I vowed never to order from them again.

My last dealing with Botach was over three years ago and it took three chargebacks with my credit card to correct. They have some incredible prices....BUT buyer beware.... if something goes wrong, their customer service is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered. Too many other reputable vendors out there than to take a chance on saving a few bucks.

If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. ;)

My last dealing with Botach was over three years ago and it took three chargebacks with my credit card to correct. They have some incredible prices....BUT buyer beware.... if something goes wrong, their customer service is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered. Too many other reputable vendors out there than to take a chance on saving a few bucks.

... They have some incredible prices...

This is everyone's oft-repeated excuse for doing business with them. But the problem is that it's easy to have incredible prices when the $10 you saved came out of the pocket of the last guy they ripped off...

(Not picking on you tntxfour. That's why I took your name out of the quote.;))

Back