1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Off Topic Bought One Glock today................

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by David Brown, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Baron83

Baron83 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2017
    Hahaha. I’d rather just email them to you. I have image posting issues too. And deleted imgur. Inbound.

2. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2008
    With all the talk of long slides I just keep imaging when Jack Nicolas was the Joker In Batman.

3. T.A.C.

T.A.C. Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2001
    David, some good ideas. I picked up a 43 and its really nice. I added the Talon grips, and 1 round mag extension.
    Gives better grip. just have to change slide release, its too small and hard to use. They have a button release which I will get. IMG_0713.JPG IMG_0711.JPG

4. Will York

Will York Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 21, 2000
    BBHolster1.jpg
    Got in a Buy Brown IWB holster for Glock 19 this week--first holster I've ordered from David after many years of enjoying his sheaths.

Today's the first chance I've had to use the holster for extended carry--more comfortable than anything else I have and easier to draw and especially re-holster than my leather IWB's because it won't collapse when empty like leather. I am sold on this sheath design--and especially the first class execution and workmanship!

Perfect! Thanks Dave!

BBHolster2.jpg

rpn likes this.