• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brad Duncan is DONE!!!!

Ricky hits it on the head every post---Duncan is a POS--Travis the Dickhead is a BIGGER POS..

One LOSER breeds another LOSER

Cant believe I owned one of these..:mad:

Yes he Has, Imagine that:confused:

I took him two posts to get Reemed:D

Funny frickin thing, He wants to know ofonly five people that he Ripped off:foot::foot:
Please Email or PM me if Brad Duncan Has ripped you off and has NEVER made it right
Duncan has surfaced on Ramanon and sharing his love!

fellow forumites... I have sinned...

I won an auction on feebay for a Brad Duncan folder... I was quite happy with the description... and the photos...

I was excited so I searched Brad Duncan on this forum to see what the rep was for his knives... wanting some justification for the $$$ I paid...

now, wow...

I really hate that I have purchased one of his knives...

I have a large number of Spyderco and Benchmade and Kershaw knives...

I am just getting into the hand-made knives...(I have a couple of CRKs and Hinderers) and I thought I scored a top notch blade from the description... now, not so much...

anyway... being a recent addition to this community, I have now learned to check here before I spend my hard earned bucks...

Mike

^^^ I can appreciate your feelings Mike. I have the 9th knife that he made and he was a great person to deal with back then! HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED!:barf:

Peter

I contacted Duncan through the other forum. He told me he is making straight razors. Only making parttime mainly for friends and some old regulars. He is not making a living at it anymore and said he is putting out some "kick ass" stuff. He sent me a razor he had available and I must say it is nice. 1095, ivory, and titanium. Only razor I own that has a bearing pivot! Now I need to contact him to pay for this thing.
I asked him about his past dealings and he shed light on what has been brought up here. Said he has his personal affairs in order. He said there were a few old orders that he hoped to get done since his quality control has improved from past few years. And said there are a couple that can "go pound sand" bc of the "sh*t they put him through".

:rolleyes:

He will never Repay those he stole From. He has been Making knives well over one year. I believe that is Ample time to take care of US Folks he Owes Money to:confused:

If he Was a Man, All this BullSh*&T could have been avoided

no One Has come Forward that has been Ripped off:confused:

I guess He has Taken Care of Everyone But me And Our Friend Larry From 3 Little Indians Rest his Soul :(

Met Duncan over the weekend to settle up on my razor. He had another straight razor with him that I purchased as well as a bali he calls the Timebomb. Must say this guy does good work. I wouldn't send him home with any money without having a knife in return, though! Mentioned this post and others to him and he states he has said all he is going to say and just wants to move forward and make a few knives. Apparently there are a couple buyers he has lost contact with and there are a couple that he has tried to make right with but they did not want what he offered in exchange. Just telling it like it was told to me. YMMV.

Title of this thread should be changed to Brad Duncan is Dung! :)

Back