• indeX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HoleShot

• The Ringo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Zero Chance.... not that I like it necessarily, but tant-o sounds bad to me......
two ways it could be taken. one kinda dirty sounding and i didn't think of that til ya mentioned it.....

the other I took it as a simple word broken up into the two parts showing the O to point out the ring.....in that regard I like it.

I've been holding out on this thread, but I did finally finish it just before I started on the the MagnaCut blades back from heat treatment. I made an executive decision to go with blue/black G10, since I had enough for it in the right shape. I just haven't gotten around to photographing it for this thread until today, please pardon the delay. From the discussion in this thread, I am guessing that there would not be a whole lot of interest in a design like this, but it was fun to make, and I do think it would make a good combat blade for a soldier who is properly trained to use a ring knife. This may be the only one to ever be me but nevertheless, here for your viewing pleasure is the prototype Tant-O.

IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG

Back