Bring out your SHBM! Bring out your SHBM!

Here's a couple of pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh!! Very nice!!!! That top one sings to me!!!

Oh Glenn oh Glenn where is your BIG ASHBM. This thread is too rough to read without having one.

I just have a Plain Jane Anneversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress LE, Black G-10 Handles and that's it, she's a beauty though just so she doesn't get lonely I paired her off with my INFI RATMANDU, her other sister is my Nuclear Meltdown Fussion Steel Heart second sibling seems to always be smaller so I paired her off with my Son of Badger, then her third sister funny name for a she is my Sarge 7 which I paired off with my Anneversary Mean Street LE, I don't throw them but they all preform really good, as far as my fav survival knife I would have to say my A.S.H.B.M. LE, I always wanted a B.M. at the time I was able to pull the trigger the A.S.H.B.M. was available, ever since I seen Noss do his testing on a B.M. I was sold and made a vow that I was going to get one the simplicity of the A.S.H.B.M. makes her that much better of a looker it's like a beautiful face on a woman without make up, she a looker, beautiful job on yours, Thanx for sharing.

[URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/scottlind51/media/bmle500_zpskvnn0y2m.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Oh Glenn oh Glenn where is your BIG ASHBM. This thread is too rough to read without having one.

Well, this is the SHBM pic thread. Please feel free to start an ASHBM pic thread. I will be be happy to post my ASHBM there.

[URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/scottlind51/media/bmle500_zpskvnn0y2m.jpg.html]
[/URL]

What is it about this SHBM that makes it so "precious"?
I see the INFI™ stamp and the logo are individual to this knife but is there something I am missing?
I also know there is a handful of other SH models with BUSSE stamped on the handle.

Mmmmm!!! I know I asked for dibs on one of something there but was pretty far down the list!!

You can send those to me for disposal any time, Jason

What is it about this SHBM that makes it so "precious"?
I see the INFI™ stamp and the logo are individual to this knife but is there something I am missing?
I also know there is a handful of other SH models with BUSSE stamped on the handle.

It is basically the first SHBM blade style made with the mild swedge. So it is the oldest of the LE's even though it has the newest number, lol.

Still the Busse that most speaks to me...

SHBMsheath.jpg

SHBM2.jpg

Guy, I just thought about all the nasty stuff I did to your mistress. I twister her around like a pretzel, slammed her wood deep often. I even video taped it. Some of the rough abuse I did to her is here:

Hey, the next time we meet at blade, I hope to get some more time alone with your mistress for old times sake.:thumbup::D

Public Service Announcement: Don't throw SHBM's while partaking...

EBEFF7B1-376C-422D-93E0-DF72272B16E4_zpsbcaksp83.jpg

Mr. Cobalt,

I was looking at knives and your posting completely distracted me. I am now stuck on your post and can not move. Thank You sir.

Best Regards,

Jeff

No problem, never a bad thing to look at a few of the lesser BM's

bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif

Back