Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Hello. Thanks for the great forum. Ihave a Buck Crosslock Advantage camo with a plastic handle, pocket clip, lanyard hole, drop point blade/gut hook-saw. Can't locate model number. Any ideas. I lost it today, and after about an hour of frantic searching found it on my deck. Fell out after taking hunting pants off outside as i never conaminate them with indoor scent. I would like to get a Buck sheath so this doesn't happen again, it's one of my favorites. Just don't know what's compatible. Thanks. Anthony

I have been looking for my news letter this month. It usually comes in around December and I don't have one yet. The last one I got was in September 2009. Anyone get anything newer?

I was looking forward toward the summer meeting at SMKW and they said they would discuss this in the next letter.

Hi Peter,

I got the Dec 09 news letter last week. The SMKW's info is inside. If you are not a lifer you may want to make contact and make sure your dues are current.

Hi Peter,

I got the Dec 09 news letter last week. The SMKW's info is inside. If you are not a lifer you may want to make contact and make sure your dues are current.

Thanks. I did check the website and it was not posted and it was getting late in the month. I am a lifer, that sounds so wierd, maybe I should saying I have life a time membership.

Anyway, when I got home I got the newsletter in the mail. 3 pages about the meeting at SMKW. I look forward to reading the whole newsletter. Thanks.

I've been reading some of the catalogs from years past and what interesting history they make!

"It is not unusual for relatively small one and two man stores to sell 50 to 75 Buck Knives a year!"

Are there any one and two man brick and mortar stores left that sell Buck Knives? If so, they should be awarded National Historic Site plaques!

A folding 110 for $16. A stockman for $13. (Back in the year I bought my first Buck Knife.)

Sunil Ram -- BCCI No. 1972

Just received my BCCI Packet today. YES!:)
Quickly checked out the BCCI website. Lots of good stuff to look through there.

The Buck Pro Site has great discounts. Wow!:thumbup:

I always wanted to became a member, but never could find the funds. My mother was going to purchase a lifetime membership for me years ago for Christmas, but I wanted something else that year. So never got it.

Well my mother passed away in December, so I decided to do something special for myself, and joined up for my Birthday (Jan. 25).:D

Last edited:
Welcome no. 1972 from another newcomer, no. 1967. (I wonder who the ones between us are.)

Can't answer your question because I haven't used the pro site yet. I'm waiting for the 2010 catalog to be posted there before I place any orders.

I've visited the pro site , but I didn't see any great discounts. Am I missing something? Where do you find them?

It happens when you register with the members discount card.

OK, that explains it. Mine should be on it's way to me, so I'l check it out when it gets here. Is the discount for two knives, 40% off as was mentioned before?

OK, that explains it. Mine should be on it's way to me, so I'l check it out when it gets here. Is the discount for two knives, 40% off as was mentioned before?

Should be. I was just going by the info on the card. I have not accessed or registered yet because I'm waiting for the 2010 catalog to be posted. Then I'll do my shopping :)

Should be. I was just going by the info on the card. I have not accessed or registered yet because I'm waiting for the 2010 catalog to be posted. Then I'll do my shopping :)

Same with me. I have my eye on a couple from the limited editions sections.:thumbup:

I've been reading some of the catalogs from years past and what interesting history they make!

"It is not unusual for relatively small one and two man stores to sell 50 to 75 Buck Knives a year!"

Are there any one and two man brick and mortar stores left that sell Buck Knives? If so, they should be awarded National Historic Site plaques!

A folding 110 for $16. A stockman for $13. (Back in the year I bought my first Buck Knife.)

i WAS TOLD IN ORDER TO BECOME A DEALER, you had to have a brick and mortar store where the knives were available.

Is there an "electronic" BCCI application and a way to pay with PayPal or credit card? I would like to join as a "business expense" as well over half of my custom work is with Buck knives.

Hi! I am a new 2010 member #1992, joined last week and got the BCCI package Today.
- Mark

Back