Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Got my package in the mail today! Yes!
...off to do research on the Collectors website.
Russ

Don't have it in front of me but last year in one of the newletters there were a batch of knives avalable with S30v and I believe micarta scales. You could ge the entire set of 5 or 6 models or purchase them seperately. I'm interested in the 110 and was wondering if any are left?

Signed up at the pasadena CA knife show, received my letter, but cannot log on the the site sent to emails no reply yet waiting :(

oh yeah member 2191

Will be sending out my check and application for Life Membership on Monday. Time to renew and figured why not go lifer? After meeting some of the members and club officers at the recent knife show in Harrisonburg, VA, not to mention Chuck Buck himself I realized that BCCI and Buck knives is something that I enjoy being a part of.

Lifetime International member still waiting, very excited. I love the 110.

Congrats! Its the best money you'll ever spend! ;)
(and its nice to not have to remember to mail in the yearly membership funds)

Congrats.

Your membership packet should tell you how to access the website and you can explore all the info contained therein.

Don't overlook using the search function on this forum.

There may be more info here than anywhere else in the world.

Hi All, just sent in the $100 Bucks for a lifetime of Buck friends and information. Please keep a look out for it in the mail. Question: Why not use PayPal versus/and check or money order? We could opt to pay the higher fee if that was a choice. No biggie, just curious.

Hi All, just sent in the $100 Bucks for a lifetime of Buck friends and information. Please keep a look out for it in the mail. Question: Why not use PayPal versus/and check or money order? We could opt to pay the higher fee if that was a choice. No biggie, just curious.

Congratulations and welcome!

Right behind you Boss. Maybe I'll be #2069. Thanks

I was actually a regular member for a year before upgrading to life member, your number stays the same so I'd expect yours will be a little further along then mine. You're still gonna enjoy membership a lot, I know I have.

I was looking into joining and have noticed that the prices are different on the application form here than on the BCCI
webpage. Any one know which is current?
Thanx,
Duane

Last edited:
Back