Buck Collectors Club Inc.

H'mmm, I just want to announce I am now proudly a Life Memember number 1209! What a nice community this club is......

I plan to show my 112's in Feb. at the Gator show in Florida. I'm up to 28 rare/odd 112's at this point.I figure I'll have 35-40 by then.It's sooooo tempting to pic up some of the more common 112's just to have a 'bigger' display,but quality is my goal...The trouble is I'm not the only person who likes the odd stuff!

Larry Oden is our club vice president and also a Buck Knife dealer. His email address is:loden@dka-online.com.

John

Really like the new website for BCCI.

Don't know when my membership expires...I think I should just go lifetime and then not have to worry about it.
But I keep thinking that, for the annual dues, I can get another Buck. What to do...what do do...

Last edited:
Goose: I would encourage you to become a Life Member! Great commitment to an excellent knife club. There is also an added benefit from Larry O. You still have some of the best pictures on the Forum. Well done.

IN general how long does it take a custom to be completed? I just ordered my very first 110, custom knife, and custom 110, and I'm NOT on any kind of schedule I'm just curious about when to expect my new "toy." Hope this is in the right place. Thanks.

Well, I just made out the check for a life membership and I'm off to drop it at the Post Office. It won't go out until tomorrow, but I want it there asap.

How long does it usually take to get the card, etc.?

WELCOME ! There is great fellowship Plum...Try to make one of the shows where the BCCI is set up..Biggest group will be at the Blade show in Alanta,newest is the Gator show in Florida the end of the month..

WELCOME ! There is great fellowship Plum...Try to make one of the shows where the BCCI is set up..Biggest group will be at the Blade show in Alanta,newest is the Gator show in Florida the end of the month..

Thank you. I haven't received anything from them and my check still hasn't hit my bank, so I'm not a member yet.

I'd love to hit one of the shows, but man, I'm clear out here in California. That would be quite a trip for me. If the "War Department" would let me, I could hook up and drive back there, but there's little chance of that! Where it goes, she goes and she's not a knife person.:(

Attachments

• Cheetah Port San Luis.jpg
    Cheetah Port San Luis.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Plumber: I sent in my application the same week as you and just received my membership packet in the mail yesterday. Read the newsletter cover to cover in one sitting. Cool stuff. I'll need to spend some time on the BCCI website now :)

Plumber, Theres a couple knife shows in CA. each year you could attend.Some of the best Buck makers attend those as well as a club officer.Hope it works out for you.DM

Congrats, Bob. Now you can get the full discount when ordering any new knife from Larry Oden.....and you don't have to ever worry about renewing membership.

300Bucks

Congrats Bob. Watch out for Larry’s secret covert list of BUCK knives it can take you back in time and it is very addictive.

Back