Build the ultimate fixed blade EDC

Too easy to make a drop point model also man ;)
It definately would be.
If this was anything close to my ideal fixed blade i'd continue to play along, but I'll leave this for those who have interest in what this is turning into.

I think you're pretty close to a Bradford Guardian.

This is what im thinking
6eY6s7Y.jpg

Valknut, for EDC I'd go with kydex. Its just less work and less worry. If it's for EDC then not having to do anything to it is nice.

And I really like that design. I'd go with a slightly more acute tip, because I've noticed that for most EDC tasks most people I know need a sharp, precise tip more than anything else. But that's just me.

Valknut, for EDC I'd go with kydex. Its just less work and less worry. If it's for EDC then not having to do anything to it is nice.

And I really like that design. I'd go with a slightly more acute tip, because I've noticed that for most EDC tasks most people I know need a sharp, precise tip more than anything else. But that's just me.

Yeah ive been thinking about switching to kydex. Its definitely easier than leather.

For those that don’t hang on the Carothers Performance Knives sud forum. This EDC2 in Delta 3 V and Antique Micarta is how I voted with my $$$. It comes with a vertical or horizontal kydex sheath.

CADDDC79-848F-4F54-A945-13CE0C464950.jpeg

It’s already been made

MIRABILE SAN MAI COMBAT UTILITY
oh my! I hope Mirabile doesn't get a cease and desist letter from cold steel... they apparently own '3 layer' in Japanese as a trade mark or something...

(sorry there is another thread here about this nonsense, but hard to ignore)[/QUOTE]

oh my! I hope Mirabile doesn't get a cease and desist letter from cold steel... they apparently own '3 layer' in Japanese as a trade mark or something...

(sorry there is another thread here about this nonsense, but hard to ignore)
[/QUOTE]

Sam Mai is an ancient Japanese technique that no one owns.....not even the Japanese :)

Joe you get all the good stuff man!!
Bd: it's kinda close but not really a replica

I really like this piece

It is honestly the most handy little fixed blade I own and I have a ton of cool little bad ass fixed blades :)

I hate Kydex and the only time I can deal with it for an edc is when it’s a combo Kydex Leather sheath

For fishing and boat knives Kydex is fine

Just picked up a Spyderco Ronin 2 for a dedicated boat knife rigged on a life vest

It looks very bad ass joe. Killer piece really.

Alrighty everyone little bit of metal dust and bam here we have it. The bladeforums EDC fixed blade
Lso7Qk3.jpg

This is in AEBL becauae thats currently all i have. Gonna profile out 2 more then off to HT

Back