BUNDOK BOWIE, an Introduction.....

That's way cool Ethan one of these days I'm going to try to make a gathering I sure would like to meet you

Hello Mr Becker. Thanks for another great blade. I am wondering why is Kabar is not willing to ship to Canada. I have almost the entire Becker line but since I live North of the border I am going to be excluded from this limited offering. I feel very disappointed to say the least

Order one and ship it to a Becker head in the states that you trust. Have them ship it to you. Maybe let that person keep one of the extra knives as compensation. Just spit balling here.

I tried to order the 4,5,and 20 and it told me something about fraud and my card.....seems they dont want my 200

never met a blade i didnt like

Nice blade. Cant wait to hear stories about it. I have a nice tax liability to pay. Maybe next time :)

That's a great looking bowie!

Might have to buy one if it's offered outside of the package deal, bet it handles nice and would look great with some wood handles, looks to be an impressive knife.

SALTY

Gold Member
Order placed. KaBar's website doesn't like my CC either - but the very nice ladies on the phone sure do ... and they have been great on this and previous orders.

Ethan, you and your darned knives ... my wallet hates you, but I luv ya!

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Order in!!
Thanks Ethan for putting this one together!!:)

Makael

Books temporarily closed on sheath orders.
Needs an over the shoulder sheath. Cool, cool, cool knife.

I grabbed a set today, I was getting ready to buy a BK4 before they were gone anyway.

I've been looking at Jest style bolo knives and the new BK20 looks like it will fit the bill nicely.

Makael

Books temporarily closed on sheath orders.
Will they be around on friday, my payday?

1066vik

Gold Member
** wonders how many other people on the forum have an actual honest to god Ethan Becker Baton.... considers calling the bluff briefly as it WOULD compliment the ever growing Becker collection..... then decided Uncle E was more than likely just being facetious...... thought about it again.... giggled awhile, then decided against it. **

um, trust me on this - he's serious.
coincidentally enough, when he was telling me about your concern, I pointed out that in the back seat of my truck there is an input shaft from a 40 or 60 year old Chrysler transmission - the splines make for a very positive grip when used as a baton -- and I sincerely doubt you would be able to hurt it while batoning a Bundock,,,,, (it would, however, mess up the powder coat and obliterate any vestige of a warranty)

So, does kabar not take PayPal? That is the only way I can pay for now. Transferring the money to my card will take days.

Ordered mine! I have been looking for a bowie exactly like this for months so this could not have come at a better time! Glad I held out... What exactly is this new Hylon material used in the new handles? Also, will there be a kydex or hard plastic sheath offered? Thanks Mr. Becker for another great design! Excited to use it on my upcoming backpacking trip!

NixKustoms

Sheath and Knife Maker
Good read! Thanks Ethan for making these. Maybe people will chill about a new design from you for a little while now that this is out. Haha. I'm looking forward to getting mine and seeing how it does this coming camping season. :thumbup: