Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce The TacSaw 7 . . .Coming Sunday, May14, 2023 At 9:00PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

TacSaw 7

Busse Combat is proud to introduce the TacSaw 7.

This killer cool blade features the ever popular TAC handle with a 7 3/8" long blade that sports aggressive, rear-canted, saw teeth along the spine.

The TacSaw 7 is ideal for the toughest of survival applications and any ‘round the campfire chores you may want to throw at it!

The saw teeth allow for easy notching which can prove invaluable in the building of shelters, traps, and fire starting tinder.

The TacSaw 7 is coming Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 9PM Eastern to the Busse Combat Website.

Let's Drink,
Jerry

Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 12 7/8"
Blade Length: Approx. 7 3/8"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Bevel: Flat Saber
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finish Options: Coated, Stonewashed or Hand-Applied Satin Finish

Pricing:
Coated Base Price: $447.00
Stonewashed Base Price: $477.00
Hand-Applied Satin Finish Base Price: $517.00

TacSaw 7 Handle Pricing:

Black, tan, or green canvas are included in the base price.
Black G-10 +$45.00
Red/Black G-10 +$65.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$65.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$65.00
Green/Black G-10 +$65.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$65.00

TacSaw 7 with hand-applied Satin Finish
tac saw satin.jpg

TacSaw 7 with Stonewashed finish
tac saw stonewashed.jpg

TacSaw 7 with coated finish
tac saw coated.jpg

So, this looks awesome, however I've never had a Sawback blade. One question, can I, if needed, still baton with it? 🍺

Looks great! But where’s the maroon micarta? I think I’ll hold out for some customs in a future Ganza.

So, this looks awesome, however I've never had a Sawback blade. One question, can I, if needed, still baton with it? 🍺
It will only chew up whatever you use it to baton with. I would not baton with it for that reason. But it will notch !Oh yes ! It will notch!
I think it will saw but with twice the work with the one way teeth.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much the Tac 7 weighs for comparison? I’m assuming this will be a bit lighter and balanced back toward the handle. Should make a wicked fighter!

So tempting. But have to wait to see if I'm in on the scrap grab bag. But if you're gonna have a saw back... This is the one!

When I’m batoning, I’m usually hitting near the tip so I don’t expect any issues with this knife. After the first couple strikes the majority of the spine is buried in the wood and the tip is all I can get to.

Why not use the blade to cut a wedge from a sacrificial log, then baton the wedge into the log your splitting. It's also easier on your baton log :)
Because then you only get to use your knife once. Where’s the fun in that? Sometimes it’s more than just splitting logs.

If I ever form a metal band - “Sacrificial Log”😆🤘

Back