Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce The TacSaw 7 . . .Coming Sunday, May14, 2023 At 9:00PM Eastern!!!

So, for those who have received their Tacsaws already, do they fit in your SJT7 sheaths?

Wait, probably not as it doesn’t have the same drop point.
I will be making sheaths for these as soon as mine gets here.
I may fit in the SJT7 sheaths I made but what I found with the DT-12 sawbacks, they will fit but the teeth will tear the sheath up eventually.

Angle of the teeth differs on the TacSaw7 compared to other sawback busse / kin. After thinking about it a while I say it's an improvement. Easier to chop down reverse grip with the teeth angling towards the handle. Stonewash finish is a winner. Due to the sharp teeth on the spine decided on a Danny the Bull black leather sheath with my order rather than kydex. It's really nice, heavy duty, double stitching well finished.

BusseTacsaw7-1.jpg

Thick but surprisingly light in hand due to excellent balance. Handle shape fits most any size mitts.

BusseTacsaw7-2.jpg

Fly attracted to the salt water residue in watch clasp.

BusseTacsaw7-3.jpg

I received mine today, same as Chiefs and feel the same way! I am gladnI did not pass on this one, hell of a knife!

My financial situation has changed DRASTICALLY over the last year, and I've been broke-as-a-joke.

I'm REALLY hoping that Jerry will give us another pass at these.

Mr. Busse, are you listenin'? (*I need a duplicate...SERIOUSLY)

My financial situation has changed DRASTICALLY over the last year, and I've been broke-as-a-joke.

I'm REALLY hoping that Jerry will give us another pass at these.

Mr. Busse, are you listenin'? (*I need a duplicate...SERIOUSLY)

Oh I'm already debating trying to find a non coated backup for one of my AFBM's, it is a great knife!

I'll be beating on it this weekend. Really wanting to try out the saw feature for fire building.

Take pictures! Many pictures...

Also until then, any of your table legs needs to be shortened?

Last edited:
You put that gun in there just for me, didn't you ?

Cool pic. Mine will arrive tomorrow. Missed the original sale, but there was one in the Exchange :)

I was wondering who bought that green one out from under me. ;)

Nice score! I hope to get a duplicate at some point.

Back